• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

May 30 lunch at BJ's Chino Hills

The last thread was a fail imo. So im just going to be more specific with this one. If there is enough interest im suggesting bj's in chino hills around lunch time this up comming sunday. Post up if your interested. If not no biggie, i probably hit up pepes in brea for lunch.

Brea is cool with me, i like to drive the car anyways. Lets see if anyone else signs up :)

Myself and a certain female are maybe's as well...........

ok so far im thinking this is a go. Let me know for sure if you guys can go by tommrow. 6 ppls would be cool. And is Brea closer for everyone. Like i said i dont care cause it gives me the excuse to rip up carbon canyon on the drive out there......Where is Ron??? I dont know if JC is still moving stuff this sunday but I will find out

Don't mess the old man Steve :biggrin:
So are we meeting in Brea then ? Very close to my Pad.....I live on the golf course...Anyone want to hit the driving range after lunch ?

Befor anyone makes some stupid joke, I don't actually live on the golf course, more like next to..........

Are we meeting in Brea ? Where ? When ? What in the hell's going on ? I'm down for lunch...........

Ok. Brea bj's. Lunch at 1 will that work. Let me know guys

Thanks guys for making it out. It was great to see everyone again. We need to get something going soon with more people. The summer is comming up :)

if more people showed interest in this i would do them all the time. Where is ron and angel and steve had an unexpected flight, jc was moving. I want to do like speed zone next time to do the slick track :)

Back