• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

May 6th Automall Fremont Meet Anyone?

Hey all we have some beautiful weather this week and I think it would be nice to do a meet.

Anyone Interested?

Stole this from the last thread:

So this invite is for anyone in the area South Bay/East Bay/North Bay/Peninsula with time and interest in meeting up this Friday night and is interested in joining us. Also please feel free to come in your Daily Driver if you don't happen to have your NSX available to drive Friday night. We welcome all enthusiasts as well, as you don't have to own an NSX to come out and hang for a while! There's an out-of-towner who may want to come out and meet some of the locals.

NEW LOCATION FOR PARKING (well, not really new as we used to park here before): Meet and park in the lot just in front of Ohana Hawaiian BBQ. We used to park here and it was nice to have the cars out front to get some foot traffic from folks passing by.

MEETING TIME:

7:30-8:00PM ish for those that want to eat
8:00-8:30PM ish all others can show up or better yet; whenever if you just want to hang out. We will probably be around there til 10:30PM ish

LOCATION: Automall in Fremont. There is a Ohana Hawaiian BBQ, Five Brothers Burgers and Fries, Premier Pizza, PF Changs (address listed below) and other stores around this area for those of you who will eat.

FYI, in case you want to eat there here are some options.

Places to EAT:

Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue
43566 Christy St, Fremont
(510) 226-8119
Closes at 10pm
Price = Cheap

Five Guys Burgers and Fries
43518 Christy St
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 353-1331
Closes at 10pm
Price = Cheap

Premier Pizza
43514 Christy St, Fremont
(510) 252-0900
Closes at 10pm
Price = reasonably moderate, lots of seating I believe

Market Broiler
43406 Christy St, Fremont
(510) 791-8675
Closes at 10:30pm
Price = moderate to pricey

PF Chang's
43316 Christy St
Fremont, CA 94536
(510) 657-1400
Price = a bit more pricey

Places to get DRINKS:

Jamba Juice
43570 Christy St, Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 979-1480

Starbucks
5605 Automall Pkwy (down the block but walkable)
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 657-7249

After, after, ... there are 2 options:

Caravan Drive for coffee/Pearl Tea Drinks (leave around 10:30pm)

Option #1 - If anyone knows if the S2K guys are meeting this Friday night, then we can caravan to Milpitas if you guys want.

If we go to Milpitas we will be somewhere in the parking lot near this:
99 Ranch Market
338 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035

Option #2 - We can take a drive over to the coffee joint in the Irvington area, but not sure if they will have the parking lot lights on this time around or not. There is a BIG parking lot, so plenty of space.

If we go to Bay Street Coffee:
Bay Street Coffee Company
4000 Bay St # A, Fremont, CA
closes at 12am

HOPE to see ya ALL there!!!

I should be able to make it out this Friday.
1. Exetronic
2. 02#154
3. whzzbad
4. slamstrom

Am I getting too old for these car meets? :mad:

I give up Rick, are you too old for car meets?:biggrin: I think you are beginning to experience the lack of personal time because of you first child. When you do get that personal time, you just want to do nothing planned and relax. It will be like that for awhile. Besides, I am pretty sure I'm older than you. My motto is family before car meet.:wink:

I never feel that I am too old to meet with friends and discuss similar interests...........I agree with Slam....you got a new baby and more demands on your time.........enjoy the new baby.......they grow up very very fast.

1. Exetronic
2. 02#154
3. whzzbad
4. slamstrom
5. Dhalsim

Looking forward to this meet tomorrow, as it will be the first time I get to see cars. Weather is definitely Favorable!

Who's coming to eat?

Last edited:
Looking forward to this meet tomorrow, as it will be the first time I get to see cars. Weather is definitely Favorable!

Who's coming to eat?

I *MAY* show up in my daily driver. After the meet I'm to meet up with some friends up the street at the saddle rack. I'm not sure if I'm too keen on parking my NSX outside there. If saddle rack is saddle whack then our plan b is to head to Dave and busters in Milpitas.

J

Who's coming to eat?

I'm cooking tonight so won't be eating out but will try to head over for a bit in the NSX since a few of you guys wanted to see my new Level 2 DRL's in action :)

James, so your DD is the Lambo I heard?

1. Exetronic
2. 02#154
3. whzzbad
4. slamstrom
5. Dhalsim
6. REDNSXT (8:00-8:30pm)
7. BATMANs (8:00-8:30pm)

Hi, interested in checking this out. New to the NSX - only was able to register on Prime a few min ago. Can you added me to the list ? Or can I just show up? Let me know, thanks.

David

It was a pretty good turnout. Here are some photos I took. :)

Otto
IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_29861.jpg

IMG_29901.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

Nice meet. More people turned up then listed. A few new guys with some OEM cars......wonder how long they can stay OEM?

Nice meet. More people turned up then listed. A few new guys with some OEM cars......wonder how long they can stay OEM?

Not lomg if you would just do your Jedi mind trick!

J

Back