• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

mayweather vs ortiz

"i wish i was 50 years younger i would kick your ass"

loved that line!!

mayweather, during the post fight interview, showed us exactly why class is NOT based on how much money one makes.

zaid

Un-be-liev-able.

I hope Manny rips him a new one

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsoMbR6Hgac?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsoMbR6Hgac?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

stupid.

WTF.gif

does the result stand?

Can someone tell me what happened? all videos are removed.

Can someone tell me what happened? all videos are removed.

Ortiz nailed Mayweather with a (very intentional) Headbutt, ref took a time out, getting ready to resume the round Ortiz went to apologize to Mayweather, the ref didn't make the restart clear, and Ortiz got hit with a combo with his hands down, mid-apology, for the KO.

Disappointing event all around, let-down in terms of excitement, and lack of class from both parties; a bad night for boxing imo.

Not surprised. Ortiz in his first big fight and should have realized that he needed to protect himself at all times. Mayweather realizing there was confusion sucker punches his opponent. Par for the course in boxing now.

Makes me like Pacquiao even more. Too bad that fight will never happen. Man, and boxing used to be one of the funnest sports to watch too.

Mayweather got head butted 7x in the fight and the last one was his LAST straw. I would have wanted to retaliate but MAN.......text book definition of a "sucker punch"

Last edited:
im sure theres gonna be another fight soon and mayweather will make another big payday

im sure theres gonna be another fight soon and mayweather will make another big payday

Are any of you aware that Mayweather runs his own show and promotes his own fights? Ortiz was actually hired by mayweather's own company for this fight. It's just not out in the open is all.

Back