• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mazda Concept Car on the track

OK.......... I want one :biggrin:

Looks nice, but good luck getting in and out of that thing! :tongue:

The new GTR looks enormous. The new NSX is going to have the motor in the wrong end. The new lexus should be made at half its price and badged supra. There's nothing worth anything from the domestic market.

But this... This is awesome. Great style, great performance, Great sound. I hope they build it. I love it.

The new GTR looks enormous. The new NSX is going to have the motor in the wrong end. The new lexus should be made at half its price and badged supra. There's nothing worth anything from the domestic market.

But this... This is awesome. Great style, great performance, Great sound. I hope they build it. I love it.
Unfortunately the car is an LMP2 ALMS prototype chassis with a beautiful body placed on top of it. ...it's more of a concept to show the design direction of Mazda rather than a 'meant for production' concept car.

Re: Mazda seems to have a plan?

With all the involvement in the lower levels of racing, Mazda is definitely more focused on the "race on Sunday, sell on Monday" name recognition approach than anyone else. Maybe they will get their shit together and actually bring something exciting, reliable and practical to the production car market. Wouldn't hurt my feelings. :tongue:

Back