• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

McDork's Silver NSX-R inspired.

:cool:Finally cleaned back up after my NSXPO adventure.

PA050134Large.jpg

PA050138.jpg

PA050136Large.jpg

PA050141Large.jpg

PA050159Large.jpg

PA050157Large.jpg

PA050152Large.jpg

PA050156Large.jpg

Last edited:
Nice and clean. What suspension are you running?

Is that an s2k steering wheel wrapped in alcantara? Very very nice. I'm loving the shaved sidemarkers and rear reflectors but not feelin the paint matched stock lip.. Are your tail lights those OEM JDM ones or did u just smoke the stock ones? I like your car dude.

Very very nice, although I wish the wheels were GM or black .. trunk CF LIP would be also nice .. anyways .. the interior is awesome, OK, I LOVE THIS CAR! :D

Love the s2k wheel. Great idea. Who wrapped it? I looked into getting mine done on my s2000 and the ones I found were done in 3-4 pieces which I didn't care for. That's what I wanted like yours

WOW!!!! another fine example of a Sebring Silver NSX.

PA050159Large.jpg

PA050141Large.jpg

Mike

EFFING BEAUTIFUL.

i think i saw this silver car in a different thread and complimented it there but man, this is super tasteful in and out.

love the painted front oem lip as well with the black roof. nice multi piece 5 star wheels too. id prefer the oem red tail lights as im a huge fan of the oem look, but thats just me.

What things will you change Synth?

Brakes- remove the red and go with black, or get a BBK.
Tails- dump the smoked look.

Actually, now that I take a second look, I would consider a BBK with such thin spokes on those HRE's, or get new wheels altogether. I'm not a big fan of the wheels, but that's a personal preference. But overall, looks really good. Love the silver with the black roof.

Your car rules! Sebring with nsx-r and black roof and 02 conversion is perfect. Love the side marker delete

Sweet mother of :eek:I love that car!!! If you change the wheels I want to buy them. Please let me know. I am serious.

my goodness, i didnt even noticed the shaved side markers, i thought it was just the emblems. super clean.

what year is your nsx?

twas going to say BBK as well with those wheels. the lesser thin spoked wheels always make stock brakes look small.

Brakes- remove the red and go with black, or get a BBK.
Tails- dump the smoked look.

Actually, now that I take a second look, I would consider a BBK with such thin spokes on those HRE's, or get new wheels altogether. I'm not a big fan of the wheels, but that's a personal preference. But overall, looks really good. Love the silver with the black roof.

Hahaha McDork^^:biggrin:

Chris, Both times I have seen our car I think it gets even more beautiful. You built yourself one HELL of a nice vehicle. The fact you were very detail oriented and did all of the work yourself over the past few years is incredible. Guys those of you who have not seen this car in person have no idea. It is incredible.

When are you starting on your dads? He was awfully interested in turbos!!!!

WOW! Thank you all very much. I'm a serious lurker and know all of your cars, which really makes me feel almost vindicated in my madness. I appreciate the positive comments and constructive criticism. This is still my favorite car and I've been obsessed with it for a while now. Rarely, do I have it at a point where I feel it's picture worthy. However, I'm getting close to having it the way I want it, for the moment.:smile:

It's a '91 with the '02 conversion with all factory parts (except the DF hood), thanks to my friends at Acura of Augusta. When I had it painted I wanted everything shaved. So washer nozzles, door locks, antenna, and marker lights were deleted. The color is an updated Sebring silver, more like Lambo Grigio Altair. It looks almost gray when it's dark and full on bright silver in the sunlight. To me it's a little bit deeper and sharpens the lines. Here's my original thread- http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103319

This winter I did the roof and mirrors with vinyl and got the R wing. It took me a while to like the R wing, and it's still a little bit ostentatious for me. However, I think it completes the look. It also took me a while to like the bug eye lights, but once I saw them with the R hood I was in love.

As per the wheels, they are my favorite for the NSX and have been for years. The best thing about them is they are easy to clean and there aren't many people who have them. I've had too may cars with BBS mesh wheels and I refuse to have anything that is a pita to clean anymore. Brakes and some subtle interior modifications are next up for winter projects. I'll update again the the spring.

Again, thank you all for you kind words. This car has been a labor of love for me, and I have a lot of blood, sweat, and beers in her.:smile: This is the first car I've had that I made the way I wanted with no exceptions.

I hate the smoke tail lights but all the other hotness makes up for it, niceeeeeeee

Back