• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

McLaren P1 on the Nurburgring

Did that Kia soul just pass the aventador? Tell me that's not what I just saw... Lol

35fen1_zpsa19b1a71.jpg

tumblr_mpvri9OSzn1rnxn7co1_12801_zps8c5e316f.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I really need to play Mega Millions more often. 918 sounded amazing. Hope I can see those things in person one day. Thanks for the vids .

I wonder if Docjohn in a P1 could beat Senna in an NA2 NSX-R around Suzuka....

who is your money on?

I'm loving it in black, but mcclaren has the worst logo icon. Still looks like a cheap Pontiac logo.

I'm loving it in black, but mcclaren has the worst logo icon. Still looks like a cheap Pontiac logo.

lol.........Ritesh.......where art thou...:tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Docjohn in a P1 could beat Senna in an NA2 NSX-R around Suzuka....

who is your money on?

my money is on the alive one:eek:

The "cheap ponitac logo" as you put it is an evolution of the New Zealand Kiwi bird which was Bruce McLaren original company logo.

http://media.mclarenautomotive.com/img/2097/430/0/ml000265.jpg

Btw..... I thought this was a Honda forum. Some of you guys sound like a bunch of Fiat snobs. Net Viper - Go test drive a 12C and F458(Of course they won't let you do that at the Fiat dealership) and report back. The difference is night and day.

P.S.....I upgraded from the 12C coupe to a 12C - Spider.

Last edited:
I see no similarity between the simple and elegant McLaren logo and pontiac's. I think the way the Mac logo is built into the headlamp housing is so cool.

The "cheap ponitac logo" as you put it is an evolution of the New Zealand Kiwi bird which was Bruce McLaren original company logo.

http://media.mclarenautomotive.com/img/2097/430/0/ml000265.jpg

Btw..... I thought this was a Honda forum. Some of you guys sound like a bunch of Fiat snobs. Net Viper - Go test drive a 12C and F458(Of course they won't let you do that at the Fiat dealership) and report back. The difference is night and day.

how did that work?..did you trade back to dealer or sell private party and buy the spider..nice btw!

Net Viper - Go test drive a 12C and F458(Of course they won't let you do that at the Fiat dealership) and report back. The difference is night and day.

I didn't say anything bad about the car, just the logo on the nose looks like crap. We looked at one at the last cars and coffee and it didn't even look centered. Personally I think it looks much better with the full mclaren spelled out on the front. It's my opinion. I think the car itself is fantastic.

I will say the one at our show the weather stripping on the windshield was falling off on the drivers site. He used double sided tape to keep it on there. I have no idea if that is common.

The owner personally said he liked his 458 better. He sold it for the 12C. He is like 6'5 though so the might have something to do with it.

another vid

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SamP9AC5NR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back