• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

mechanic needed!

Just bought my first NSX!!! It needs a little work. Timing belt, has a small oil leak..... Need someone I can trust and won't try to rip me off and that knows how to care for my baby. So where do you guys take you NSX? I live in Katy TX.. Thanks

Last edited:
Just bought my first NSX!!! It needs a little work. Timing belt, has a small oil leak..... Need someone I can trust and won't try to rip me off and that knows how to care for my baby. So where do you guys take you NSX? I live in Katy TX.. Thanks

Take it to CARBOY.You can trust them they are good poeple,they will do it right the first time and there price is very reasonable.I don't know anyone else that will do a better job on your NSX.Here is their number 713-271-9638 ask for Jackie.Right now they are on a summer vacation and will be back on the 29th.Call them and give them a visit and you will see.goodluck!

Call Dave - he works at John Eagle in Katy and knows the NSX inside and out. Great guy - 832-253-6592. Tell him Daniel sent you.

Back