• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet at Automall (Pacific Commons area) in Fremont - FRIDAY night Jan 21

All

The weather supposed to be nice, well, no rain is forecasted yet. This could be the first meet of the new year! So I'm posting this up to see if anyone wants to get together.

So........ anyone interested in a Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night Jan 21? (MOVED meeting location again!!! see below...)

The weather is supposed to be somewhat nice. Feel free to check it: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USCA0403

OK, here's the 411...

So this invite is for anyone in the area South Bay/East Bay/North Bay/Peninsula with time and interest in meeting up this Friday night and is interested in joining us. Also please feel free to come in your Daily Driver if you don't happen to have your NSX available to drive Friday night. We welcome all enthusiasts as well, as you don't have to own an NSX to come out and visit and meet us! I see there are a good amount of new local NSX owners as well... So please come out and join us!

NEW LOCATION FOR PARKING (well, not really new as we used to park here before): Meet and park in the lot just in front of Ohana Hawaiian BBQ. We used to park here and it was nice to have the cars out front to get some foot traffic from folks passing by.

MEETING TIME:

7:30-8:00PM ish for those that want to eat
8:00-8:30PM ish all others can show up or better yet; whenever if you just want to hang out. We will probably be around there til 10:30PM ish

LOCATION: Automall in Fremont. I dont have the exact address of where the meeting place is, but there is a Ohana Hawaiian BBQ, Five Brothers Burgers and Fries, Premier Pizza, PF Changs (address listed below) and other stores around this area.

FYI, incase you want to eat there here are some options.

Places to EAT:

Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue
43566 Christy St, Fremont
(510) 226-8119
Closes at 10pm
Price = Cheap

Five Guys Burgers and Fries
43518 Christy St
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 353-1331
Closes at 10pm
Price = Cheap

Premier Pizza
43514 Christy St, Fremont
(510) 252-0900
Closes at 10pm
Price = reasonably moderate, lots of seating I believe

Market Broiler
43406 Christy St, Fremont
(510) 791-8675
Closes at 10:30pm
Price = moderate to pricey

PF Chang's
43316 Christy St
Fremont, CA 94536
(510) 657-1400
Price = a bit more pricey

Places to get DRINKS:

Jamba Juice
43570 Christy St, Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 979-1480

Starbucks
5605 Automall Pkwy (down the block but walkable)
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 657-7249

After, after, ... there are 2 options:

Caravan Drive for coffee/Pearl Tea Drinks (leave around 10:30pm)

Option #1 - If anyone knows if the S2K guys are meeting this Friday night, then we can caravan to Milpitas if you guys want.

If we go to Milpitas we will be somewhere in the parking lot near this:
99 Ranch Market
338 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035

Option #2 - We can take a drive over to the coffee joint in the Irvington area, but not sure if they will have the parking lot lights on this time around or not. There is a BIG parking lot, so plenty of space.

If we go to Bay Street Coffee:
Bay Street Coffee Company
4000 Bay St # A, Fremont, CA
closes at 12am

HOPE to ya ALL of you there!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
I get back in town that morning. If not too jet lagged, I'll try to make it.

IF I'm not doing anything at the shop I'll swing on by but it won't be in the nSX as she's still in storage :tongue:

1) Edub
2) BATMANs
3) Dhalsim
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) Ben (maybe)
7) iCEE
8) s4play
9)
10)

House hunting. I'll try to make it.

1) Edub
2) BATMANs
3) Dhalsim
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) Ben (maybe)
7) iCEE
8) s4play
9) NSX168 (maybe)
10) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

House hunting. I'll try to make it.

1) Edub
2) BATMANs
3) Dhalsim
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) Ben (maybe)
7) iCEE
8) s4play
9) NSX168 (maybe)
10) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

hey Wesley, where ya moving to? Don't like fremont? :)

rick

Rick,

I'll move to San Jose for 4 to 6 months, and I have to move out the current house in Fremont before end of JAN. Later I'll purchase a house either at east bay or peninsula area. My NSX, she is in a new storage (12 x 30 ft), and the latest access time to storage would be 8:45 PM.
By the way, I like the presentation of your new engine bay.

Wesley

Last edited:
I'll try to be there as well. Thanks for organizing Edub.

1) Edub
2) BATMANs
3) Dhalsim
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) Ben (maybe)
7) iCEE
8) s4play
9) NSX168 (maybe)
10) zero2nsxty

I'll be there.

1) Edub
2) BATMANs
3) Dhalsim
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) Ben (maybe)
7) iCEE
8) s4play
9) NSX168 (maybe)
10) zero2nsxty
11) sicarius82

I'm off this friday, nothing planned as of yet

1) Edub
2) BATMANs
3) Dhalsim
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) Ben (maybe)
7) iCEE
8) s4play
9) NSX168 (maybe)
10) zero2nsxty
11) sicarius82
12) Ariel + son (maybe)

Pls let me know if we will be going to one of BATMAN's Vietnamese coffee house.. will leave my son home with wifie :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm off this friday, nothing planned as of yet

1) Edub
2) BATMANs
3) Dhalsim
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) Ben (maybe)
7) iCEE
8) s4play
9) NSX168 (maybe)
10) zero2nsxty
11) sicarius82
12) Ariel + son (maybe)

Pls let me know if we will be going to one of BATMAN's Vietnamese coffee house.. will leave my son home with wifie :biggrin:

BATMAN's is in the viet cafe business? :) You should open one up I think you would be a good "manager"!

Wow this meet is tomorrow - time flies!

rick

Got some school activities with one of kids on Friday, but I should be able to swing by the between school activities.
1) Edub
2) BATMANs
3) Dhalsim
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) Ben (maybe)
7) iCEE
8) s4play
9) NSX168 (maybe)
10) zero2nsxty
11) sicarius82
12) Ariel + son (maybe)
13) Slamstrom (90%)

1) Edub
2) BATMANs
3) Dhalsim
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) Ben (maybe)
7) iCEE
8) s4play
9) NSX168 (maybe)
10) zero2nsxty
11) sicarius82
12) Ariel + son (maybe)
13) Slamstrom (90%)
14) Juejaimon

I will need to go pick up a will call at Microcenter so I will stop by enroute :) .... If someone can pick up for me, please PM me so i'll have more time to hang :wink:

I will see if I can make it.

Don't think I'm going to make it, severely jet lagged, I won't be able to make it home if I go. Have a good one!

Larger turnout than I expected. It was great seeing new and old faces again. Hope to have something like this more frequently. Time to get some LED valve stems :biggrin:.

Larger turnout than I expected. It was great seeing new and old faces again. Hope to have something like this more frequently. Time to get some LED valve stems :biggrin:.

haha.....I think those should be given out in the gift bags at our next Christmas Dinner. :biggrin:

Thanks to all that made it out. It actually ended up being a but cooler in temperature than most expected as it got colder, but it was nice to see new and old faces again.

Long, thanks for letting me check out your seats. Hope to see you at future meets.

Edub

Back