• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet this weekend in San Diego on sunday to catch the football game

NSX/MR2

Suspended
This weekend, we will meet to catch the football game between the Chargers and Patriots, and we will hang out, have fun and talk car, since there are gonna be some new faces in the group. I will see you guys
Best Regard
De

Is the meeting going to be at the In n Out?

Where are we going to watch the game, I might show up to check out the cars...hopefully I'll have one in my driveway someday!

------------------
-Mike
1994 Pearl Yellow Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
1970 Dodge Challenger 383 Magnum

We will catch the game at a sport club or bar. Yes, we probably shall meet at the In/Out. Come check out some of the cars, you will like it.

Ill roll through with the rx7 guy. Lets try a bar and grill kind of place, preferable with a lot of cute chicks
smile.gif

Ok, we have around 6 vehicles going now. We will do it at Seau's, should get there a bit early like around 11 o'clock or that place gonna be packed.
Man, this is sad, what's happened, nobody around here like to post no more, or you guys just don't care. Ohh, well, it doesn't matter anyhow,at least I know who I can count on. Peace!

I'd like to check out the cars, I'm not sure I can make it at 11 o'clock though, church isn't out unitl then
wink.gif

I can probably get there around 11:30 or so, shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to get there from PB.

I'll see if I can make it, my car will be painfully obvious
tongue.gif

------------------
-Mike
1994 Pearl Yellow Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
1970 Dodge Challenger 383 Magnum

You keep changing the time and place. What was decided on the meeting location: In/Out or Seau's? What was decided on the meeting time: 12:00? 11:00? 11:30?

Can't decide if I'm comin' if I don't know where I'm goin', y'know.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

All right, let's meeet at SEau's, said around 11 o'clock. At leats I think that is when I goot to show up to get some seat.

That's too early to meet at Seau's. They will only let you stay for one game per meal(it's really lame). 12:45 or so is prob a good time to get a table by the game... or maybe 12:30. Either way, stall when eating and make sure you have food on the plate when the game is on...

... this is how it was when the NBA Finals were on...

Originally posted by POWERED by HONDA:
That's too early to meet at Seau's. They will only let you stay for one game per meal(it's really lame). 12:45 or so is prob a good time to get a table by the game... or maybe 12:30. Either way, stall when eating and make sure you have food on the plate when the game is on...

Hmmm, that doesn't surprise me. I tried Seau's when it first opened, and I wasn't really impressed with the service OR food. Doesn't sound very friendly if you ask me.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 28 September 2002).]

I can picked another spot if you guys like, or if any one know a particular spot. Let me know. Either way we have to catch this game, and it should be really fun.

Hey David, show up, bro, I got your lunch and ammo. It's on me.

Back