• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Member BrianK highly recommended!

I extend high regard and personal thanks to member BrianK. Brian specializes in the rebuild of many NSX related electronic components - including EPS modules, climate control, speakers, etc. Brian enabled the rebuild of my EPS module. After a brief visit to his "laboratory," I was floored. This guy has workbenches and test stations for every imaginable NSX part he repairs. The place where he works on these parts looks like a control room for a submarine or something! Highly recommended! My power steering works, and it sure is a snap now to park the car in tight spaces!

I second that. I haven't had Briank personally rebuild me anything but I have had to refer several others to him in the past to repair amps and the climate control (I usually remove them and reinstall them for people). Everything has always come back working perfectly. Great service and excellent prices!

Brian repaired my unit also and saved me $1300 compared to the dealer price. I am happy to offer my recommendation of him as well.

BrianK just fixed my stereo amps. For those in the Milwaukee-Chicago area, it's worth noting that he's located right near Acura of Brookfield, the top servicer of NSXs in the entire Midwest. If you need him to install the fixed components, he can pick up and drop off your car while it's at AoB for other services (which is what I did). Regardless of whether you're close enough to have him install the components, or he's shipping them to you, either way I highly recommend his services!

P.S. If you have any questions about his services, you can probably find answers on his website at nsxe-repair.com.

Brian is excellent to deal with. A great help and way of saving money. I had two amps rebuilt one by Brian and the other by someone else. Brian's rebuilt unit is louder and crisper than the cmpetitors. Highly recommended to anyone looking to rebuild/restore their factory units.

Back