• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Merc just stepped into the hybrid Hypercar game

we have it...

I am new to NSX prime, but right off I can see a big improvement would be an IGNORE feature..........

Click the profile of the person you'd like to ignore, and the 4th option on the left is 'Add to Ignore List.'

Or, click Settings in the upper right corner, then on the left under Settings -> My Account there's an Edit Ignore List option.

Click the profile of the person you'd like to ignore, and the 4th option on the left is 'Add to Ignore List.'

Or, click Settings in the upper right corner, then on the left under Settings -> My Account there's an Edit Ignore List option.

That needs to be made a STICKY!

USED it!

lalalalala

You can't really compare million dollar hypercars to the $157K pseudo-hypercar from Honda, even if they are all hybrids.

Mercedes is on top of their game right now in F1 because of many years of prep and refinement. Honda has been out the game for a while and are stumbling because of it. It's sad to see but they certainly have made better road cars.

That has to be the ugliest aston I've ever seen and I love astons (but too scared to own any money pits). I guess if you ran out of hypercars to buy

I have to agree that the A.M. looks like an escape pod with fenders and television screens glued to it. Lol:biggrin:

Back