• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to my PRIME family~!!!

just wanted to take a few seconds to wish all of the PRIME community/family a very happy and merry christmas. i hope everyone has a safe christmas, and enjoys the holidays.... take some time to be thankful for all we have, and tell the people important to us that we love them... (sounds corny... but sad how many of us might neglect doing the small/simple things during the other 364 busy days of the year...) so why not add one more?

please do share if anyone gets some COOL gifts... and any cool holiday stories... but other than that...

MERRY CHRISTMAS PRIME~!!!

JDMnsxR,

You beat me to it! :biggrin:

MERRY CHRISTMAS PRIMERS!

I have not opened gifts yet (it is midnight in DC), but I hope there are some good NSX related gifts under the tree!

Before I went to bed I just wanted to offer my most sincere Holiday Wishes to all!

I hope Santa leaves you good boys and girls something good!

Pleasant Dreams!

Nate in DC

Merry Christmas fellow primers and peace be with with you.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Also want to send a special Christmas wish to my good friend Gil (Synergy004) while he is overseas in the middle east. Come home safe bro and we are all praying for you!

Hope everyone here has a great Holiday season and a Safe and wonderful New Years!!!

Also.... Everyone remember to tip your glass to Len and all our fallen brothers and sister that were lost this year...

Merry Christmas to all my nsx brothers and sista's. :D

I received a wonderful 'present' while driving to pickup family.... i spotted the phantom BLUE MELBOURNE NSX (plates: TOQ ... ) parked, glistening with rain drops :eek: ... for me that was a wonderful way to start Christmas. :D

Otherwise here's what i got for Christmas... not much, but it has NSX-appeal.

Attachments

• neo_christmas_2006.jpg
    neo_christmas_2006.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 53
So I told my wife to keep the budget low key this year...what does she do?..she buys like 20 "inexpensive" gifts for the kids...so now I'm gonna be buried in wrapping paper for three days!!:biggrin:

Merry Christmas everybody!

MERRY NSXMAS! I think I should go for a drive as a gift to my NSX...

akira3d said:
MERRY NSXMAS! I think I should go for a drive as a gift to my NSX...
Yup, already did that. :biggrin: Wisconsin weather has been pretty forgiving lately so it's nice to be able to take advantage. Can't be as spoiled as you Californians. :wink:

Just got an 80GB iPod video, yee haw!! Now I need to hook it up to the NSX pronto. Merry Christmas!

12 Days of Christmas

Merry Christmas!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/owK5tHjL0aE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/owK5tHjL0aE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

nsxslammed said:
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! RUMOR HAS IT NSXSLAMMED HAS ANOTHER NSX :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

lets CONFIRM these rumors~!!! :rolleyes:

Back