• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mi area first meet and spirited drive of the season

If you wouldn't mind a Carrera Gt at the event I should be able to make it on the 28th. I will try and talk my buddy that I sold my NSX to try and make it also.

John

John,
You are always welcome. Looking forward to seeing you and also to see that car of yours!
Tim

Cool. Always love to see a true supercar in person. Hope to see you there John and I hope the weather is nice as this is looking to be a great meet.

I take it Bakers in Miford @ 11 am is OK w/ everyone?

Cool. Always love to see a true supercar in person. Hope to see you there John and I hope the weather is nice as this is looking to be a great meet.

Bakers, Saturday April 28th at 11 am works for me! :smile:

Great and is Bakers close to the Hells run drive?

Great and is Bakers close to the Hells run drive?

It is closer then were we met before. Just shoot down Milford road to 96 and we on on the way. :biggrin:

I plan on being there - as long as the weather is OK. The weather we have had the last couple of days has me ready to move south. Ah, forget it. Augusta GA is only about 50 degrees today. So much for global warming.:wink:

No, I wish I was there. I have been watching it on TV quite a bit. The course looks great in HDTV. Maybe one year I will score some tickets. Any serious fan of the game would consider it a pilgrimage to golf's holy land.

are you at the masters duffer?

yeah we have a 42 inch HD its just amazing, but the golf itself is just sloppy...tiger in second at +2 last time i checked....

Sloppy? Give me a break. This is what Augusta is supposed to play like. Better yet this is what a major is supposed to play like. It is the toughest conditions I have ever seen and it challenges every shot and thought these guys make. This is how true champions are made. I enjoy watching it but I know I am damn sick and tired of hearing Tiger Woods every 10seconds.:rolleyes It gets old really fast. I know he is the best player in the world and he has a talent mere mortals dream of but come on enough is enough. :eek:

Sloppy? Give me a break. This is what Augusta is supposed to play like. Better yet this is what a major is supposed to play like. It is the toughest conditions I have ever seen and it challenges every shot and thought these guys make. This is how true champions are made. I enjoy watching it but I know I am damn sick and tired of hearing Tiger Woods every 10seconds.:rolleyes It gets old really fast. I know he is the best player in the world and he has a talent mere mortals dream of but come on enough is enough. :eek:

Hi. We met a couple of weeks ago. I was driving the Benz. I have a red 2005 NSX. I would like to get involved on April 28th. Never done this before but what is the itenary?

Hi. We met a couple of weeks ago. I was driving the Benz. I have a red 2005 NSX. I would like to get involved on April 28th. Never done this before but what is the itenary?

Hey there!

Good to see you on the board. We usually meet up and hang out for a while, maybe some lunch and then we are going to go for a drive. We have a route planned out and it is a lot of fun. It is in a round Hell Michigan.

11am @ http://www.bakersofmilford.com/catering.html

Hope to see you there!

I am down for the 28th. Looks like i'll still be on everyone's favorite stock chrome wheels though:rolleyes: 5-6 week wait on the new ones I want, unless something else comes up before then.
Looks like we'll have a pretty good turnout. Anyone else coming from the Fchat group?

Sent an invitation out to some of the Noble owners. Craig is planning on joining us as is his son who has an extreme STi. He is contacting Bakers to arrange for special parking. We should try to get a roster together for a head count.

I am down for the 28th. Looks like i'll still be on everyone's favorite stock chrome wheels though:rolleyes: 5-6 week wait on the new ones I want, unless something else comes up before then.
Looks like we'll have a pretty good turnout. Anyone else coming from the Fchat group?

Dad is selling his OEM 04 rims/tires if you are interested? They will be in the for sale section next week.

Sent an invitation out to some of the Noble owners. Craig is planning on joining us as is his son who has an extreme STi. He is contacting Bakers to arrange for special parking. We should try to get a roster together for a head count.

Bakers does not have a cars how that day so we should be OK. If there are other cars I thihk we can just spill into the adjoining let if need be.

Hey did you get that route yet? If not I guess we'll just do the Hell michigan route.

My apologies, but no. I'm a new daddy and he's getting married in a couple of months, so getting together isn't easy. I say let's do the Hell, MI route. A stop in Chelsea is welcome to us, since we can come back by way of 52 to North Territorial Rd. eastbound - Map - (a nice drive)!

Last edited:

Current head count:

1. Us: LBBP
2. Perry: LBBP
3. Ryan: red
4. Neal: Orange
5. Al: yellow
6. Jim: red Zanardi
7. BCNSX: monte carlo blue
8. Miggady: Brooklands Green
9. Justifed 2005: red
10. Cody: Midnight Pearl
11. Tim: Noble or Monte Carlo Blue NSX
12. John: CGT :eek:
13. Johns friend: Black NSX
14. M3 Eater: c32 AMG

Maybe more Nobles and F-cars, etc.

Looks to be a great turnout and hope the weather is nice b/c if it is and everyone shows up, this will be a record for MI NSX's.

Last edited:

Alright! I can't wait to see your car upclose. I've seen you a couple of times ,but I was never in my NSX. Red with tan right? beautiful car:eek:

Current head count:

1. Us: LBBP
2. Perry: LBBP
3. Ryan: red
4. Neal: Orange
5. Al: yellow
6. Jim: red Zanardi
7. BCNSX: monte carlo blue
8. Miggady: Brooklands Green
9. Justifed 2005: red
10. Cody: Monte Carlo Blue
11. Tim: Noble or Monte Carlo Blue NSX
12. John: CGT :eek:
13. John friend: Black NSX
14. M3 Eater: c32 AMG

Maybe more Nobles and F-cars, etc.

Looks to be a great turnout and hope the weather is nice b/c if it is and everyone shows up, this will be a record for MI NSX's.

No word from AndyNSX? I'll pm him!

Back