• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MI NSX Gathering August 6th Sunday

GTA, T.O. All you drivers within range.... Calling London, Guelph, Waterloo.
Peel, Halton, Brampton, Oakville, Bowmanville, Hamilton, too. Heck, Oshawa are even welcome. See Midwest USA post for info on get-together Michigan Sunday 1-6 P August 6th. Be honored to see you here. :biggrin:

hey all you T.O. guys.... let's go down...
i'll head down if we get a good number of nsx'es

Not gonna lie to you... figure 2 hrs to London from GTA, then 2 hrs to Windsor. 401 WEST all the way, and man, it's some boring highway. :mad:
Customs at (suggested crossing point Windsor- Detroit Tunnel inbound to USA) Detroit downtown. 35 miles west from there. With destruction and summer time vacation traffic figure five hours ea way. Consider touring Henry Ford/Greenfield Village on Saturday? I know Detroit is not viewed as a tourist destination, but it does have redeeming values.

Also, as poet_x (Traverse City, MI, four hours NNW of the Motor City) responded:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want a tie-in? Meadowbrook is the same day. I have never been disappointed by the show. It would be great to see a handful of us show up at the same time. Let me know if you are interested, or have any other questions.
http://www.meadowbrookconcours.org/

:biggrin:

Bump on this for any NSX's in South and Southwest Ontario. :biggrin:
Believe we will see five to eight NSX's plus a couple of also rans... (But
listen, I didn't say that...) :wink:
PM me for info etc. THX.

Back