• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan service

Hello Pascal, I have been using Suburban Acura in Farmington Hills, MI. Service consultant = Dean Wagner.
Tel # 866-803-1613 (Unknown if that toll-free # will work from Windsor?), regular # 248-471-9200 or Dean's direct line 248-427-5730.
Their senior technician (and their best NSX tech) is Mike Michalik. Be certain to ask that Mike does your service!

Hope this helps you. Maybe others in Metro area have favos...

Do not take your NSX to Acura of Troy.

My wife's TSX has been serviced by both by the Troy dealership and the Farmington Hills dealership. Far and away the Farmington Hills dealership service dept is more competent and has greater attention to details.

If the Farmington Hills dealership was closer to me (Windsor), I would go there every time. But since the Troy dealer is off of I-75 (and close to a good Japanese AYCE sushi restaurant), I go there for the oil changes (ie every other service).

If I owned an NSX, I wouldn't hesitate to drive the extra distance each time to make sure my car was properly serviced.

Last edited:
The FH Acura dealer is OK I guess, the service has been quick and tidy, however, you should not have to tell them to put Mobil 1 for an oil change as 2 times ago they did not as I looked at the receipt and noticed it was not Mobil 1. UGH! Do these techs not read????:confused:

but since the troy dealer is off of i-75 (and close to a good japanese ayce sushi restaurant), i go there for the oil changes (ie every other service).

hold it! Where is the sushi ayce!?!

BTW, I buy my own Mobil 1 at Costco and take my car to Jeffrey Acura in Roseville. I take all three of my Acuras there for service. Their service managers and techs have been phenomenal with my cars and always have a new loaner for me.

The FH Acura dealer is OK I guess, the service has been quick and tidy, however, you should not have to tell them to put Mobil 1 for an oil change as 2 times ago they did not as I looked at the receipt and noticed it was not Mobil 1. UGH! Do these techs not read????:confused:

Just another reason to do it yourself Tim!!! :biggrin:

Back