• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mid-East coast meet

So by process of elimination between all things brought up by John and Darrin..... The 15th-17th would be the third weekend of the month so we would make the CnC and it is also not a holiday weekend or the weekend of a big event in NC that a few of us are attending (Carolina Rebellion)

I think anything at VIR would be fun!! Id love to track my car even if for a day. I know the roads between Raleigh and Danville (VIR) are pretty fun too.

That being said would tentative dates of the 15th-17th work for planning purposes?

-Alec

Last edited:
those days look good for me,look forward to seeing everyone

Alec,

The dates you mentioned May 15, 16, 17 looks like where it's going to land just due to everything else that is going on that month. The other option is May 30/June 1. I think what really needs to happen his John, Jay myself and you conference and put an organizing board together and figure a few things out before we get ahead of ourselves. We will need to have some sort of schedule and plans especially when we are organizing an event. Just my thoughts.

JohnWayne ... that would be great! There should be an announcement soon with dates etc. We have been working behind the scenes to confirm a few things before anything is announced officially.

Checking back or we may even start and new Official thread.

Unfortunately neither May 16/17 (wife's graduation) nor May 30/31 (moving) will work for me. Sorry guys, I'll have to just check out the pics on the forum. Sounds like it'll be fun though.

If it is in Raleigh, i will likely attend... jeff

Welcome to the NSX Owner Community

I am interested I am a new owner i can't wait to meet some like minded individuals. I would be coming from Cleveland.

Kevin, you will meet a very enthusiastic and knowledgeable group of owners. Assuming you are driving down from Ohio, you have a bit of a hike, but it should be fun. Looking forward to meeting you.

John

it's good to have something to look forward to.this is a great time to be planning this,since we've had a cascade of crappy weather here,and i know a lot of nsx's have been stuck inside.

Back