• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mid-Ohio Indy 200 Aug 3rd & 4th

Anyone heading to Mid-Ohio this year for the Honda 200? I will be there with my 96 NSX all weekend as we camp at the racetrack. Will be parking in the infield on saturday and Sunday. I hope to see alum04org there as well as others.

Hey Steve! Nice to see you on here :smile: and hope all is well and you are really enjoying your NSX!

Yea, years past when Acura and SourceOne hosted NSX Car Corrals - man that was the BEST. Got spoiled then with the dedicated NSX infield parking spaces...

Wifey is signed up to flag that weekend. I'm gonna try to get down there.

I plan to be there all weekend, but probably not in the NSX as I plan to bring both my sons.

Steve..... ThumperAC.... I'm not gonna attend this session. No ALMS race, no me. I LOVE the Pirelli World Challenge Series - that would be what I would attend for because no ALMS. Indy cars, kinda ho-hum.

So, GO P D Cunningham and Nick Esayian in the RealTime Acura Team! :smile:

Catch you next year after the ALMS-Rolex GP cars mashups.

No worries, we will miss ya in Lexington though. did you see this news???? prototype NSX to do a lap before the Indy race on sunday..... http://www.midohio.com/News/Acura-NSX-to-Debut-at-The-Honda-Indy-200-Weekend

Steve..... ThumperAC.... I'm not gonna attend this session. No ALMS race, no me. I LOVE the Pirelli World Challenge Series - that would be what I would attend for because no ALMS. Indy cars, kinda ho-hum.

So, GO P D Cunningham and Nick Esayian in the RealTime Acura Team! :smile:

Catch you next year after the ALMS-Rolex GP cars mashups.

Got some footage of the NSX prototype being unloaded and doing a couple passes on the track. :D

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZmJCaDuG1ho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back