• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Midnight Purple.

Was driving home down durango when to my suprise i see a Midnight Purple NSX:eek::eek::eek:, Needless to say i was excited to meet this guy so i sped up in my TL and caught him at a light....Rolled down the window and said HI!....he didnt look at me:frown:, so i yelled HI! I got his attention and asked if he new if there was an NSX club here in vegas. His exact words were "I know theres a club, and i dont want any part of it." "I know some of the people in it, I have owned 2 NSX'S" Then he sped off. :mad::mad::mad: Didnt realize an NSX owner could be such an A-hole. Oh well i tried :biggrin:

I met a guy with a white nsx and on several occasions invited him out on drives and to meets and pretty much got the same response :confused:

Some people are just happy doing there own thing so to each there own :wink:

I guess I was just really put off by the whole thing because he actually seemed very mad that I was talking to him...

Maybe it was just a bad day for him? Also, maybe hes just to busy to be apart of the vegas club? who knows?

I know if it weren't for Nik inviting me to the club 3 (wow 3 already?) years ago, I wouldn't have been introduced to a whole new world that helped me to appreciate the car and the people in the NSX community. So don't be discouraged. Keep spreading the word!:biggrin:

Was driving home down durango when to my suprise i see a Midnight Purple NSX:eek::eek::eek:, Needless to say i was excited to meet this guy so i sped up in my TL and caught him at a light....Rolled down the window and said HI!....he didnt look at me:frown:, so i yelled HI! I got his attention and asked if he new if there was an NSX club here in vegas. His exact words were "I know theres a club, and i dont want any part of it." "I know some of the people in it, I have owned 2 NSX'S" Then he sped off. :mad::mad::mad: Didnt realize an NSX owner could be such an A-hole. Oh well i tried :biggrin:

That was me, and I'm NOT an A-hole. J/K:biggrin:

People are weird sometimes. Honestly, I expect that from Ferrari owners and some other cars as well but that is pretty odd. Shane, did you do something else to piss the guy off? Come on now, tell us the truth.

People are weird sometimes. Honestly, I expect that from Ferrari owners and some other cars as well but that is pretty odd. Shane, did you do something else to piss the guy off? Come on now, tell us the truth.
:mad::mad::mad:
Uh, excuse me???

Sky
6429sig_red_sm.jpg

fcar_and_nsx_700.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe it was just a bad day for him? Also, maybe hes just to busy to be apart of the vegas club? who knows?

That's probably it. He might have been quite civil at another time/place. Also some people don't like to be confronted when they are driving; thinking that someone wants to race them, etc.

Edit:

Come to think of it Shane, he went way out of his way to insult you for no reason. It may be for the best that your encounter with that person went the way it did. With an attitude like that, I can't see him being a good fit with our club.

Last edited:
:mad::mad::mad:
Uh, excuse me???

Sky
6429sig_red_sm.jpg

fcar_and_nsx_700.jpg

That comment was a bit harsh I suppose, but then I have experienced a bit of the aloof attitude from the "F" guys that Ryland is referring to. But they have always been quite friendly at C&C. Anyway, you're our friend regardless of what you drive. :biggrin: None of us think of you as just another random "F" car guy. :smile:

That's probably it. He might have been quite civil at another time/place. Also some people don't like to be confronted when they are driving; thinking that someone wants to race them, etc.

Edit:

Come to think of it Shane, he went way out of his way to insult you for no reason. It may be for the best that your encounter with that person went the way it did. With an attitude like that, I can't see him being a good fit with our club.

I PM maknmovies with no problems.

He has owned 4 NSXes. I can understand someone loving the car but not wanting to be a part of one more group. He must have a full life.

I think I would enjoy meeting him.

Lance

Last edited:
Hey, it isn't anything personal against anyone here but BMW owners are jerks too. There are many car owners that just have a horrible reputation.

Back