• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Military NSX owners

Add me to the list. 32 years in the Idaho Army Guard, warrant officer, pilot. Getting ready to head back to Afghanistan for the 3rd time.....my wife says THE LAST TIME.

Fell in love with the NSX back in 91 when I saw one in Seattle.....the love lasted.....bought a 91 in 2005 on eBay after about 18 months of watching and learning what they sell for. My wife has named my car "LOLA"....."What Lola wants, Lola GETS"......how can I argue with that? She's worth it!

Add me as well! Coming up on 6 years in the Active Army. Purchased "Pearl" back in 2008 through USAA after getting back from Iraq from Cody at LoveFab. Then had to sit and wait all of 2010 while I was in Afghan. I absolutely LOVE my 1995 Midnight Pearl Targa Lovefab NSX :) Now having Cody upgrade it to a LF500!

Down at Ft.Riley, KS right now with 1-16 IN REG. IRON RANGERS!! Great to see lots of military members on here.

If you both are in the Fayettenam that makes 4. 3 black 1 red. I am back and forth and will have mine tag along this year to the Nam.

Oh really? Well welcome! We'll have to get them all together sometime.

Do any of you guys know anything on the USS Comfort? I submitted my name to work on it for the Summer. Being a Canadian on a US Health Care ship should be fun. (if I get it).

Hey army LT when are you going to be back in ft.Riley? I have the red nsx you spotted in junction city a year ago, I just sold it this week to a guy stationed in Leavenworth, I just bought a lamborghini gallardo. I am going to miss my nsx but I couldn't keep both and thought I would pass it on to someone that would spend a little time and money fixing a few things and enjoy as I did for 8 years. Anyway when your in jc bring your nsx by I would love to see it. Thanks mike

10 years Army, stationed in ft Benning. Had my 95 for a year and a half now. Bought in San Diego, drove it to Las Vegas, shipped it to Pensacola and finally drove it up here to Benning. Financed it and put a down payment on it.

USAF retired in 2008. Purchased my '91 in 2010 and live in the hill country north of San Antonio. Coincidentally, my neighbor also owns a '91 (I had no idea he had the car when I purchased mine). Both red (of course).

Fayettenam/Ft. Bragg 7 year enlisted Army checking in. First post and whatnot.

On the hunt for a white, red, or black NA1 right now in decent shape. Got a decent SRB tax-free since I'm deployed right now.

On the hunt for a white, red, or black NA1 right now in decent shape. Got a decent SRB tax-free since I'm deployed right now.

Welcome Jean, be safe!

Excellent! Are you going to be home in October? You should definitely check out NSXPO in your backyard.

<- fayetteville local again.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

I'll be home by October at the latest.. the rumor mill is churning at maximum revs and no one seems 100% sure that we're even finishing our tour out here with the drawdown. But we shall see...

ITRSteve, PMing you.

USN E-6 Still in active duty station at NAS North Island CA been in for 12 yrs. I got my NSX 1 1/2 ago 94 Red Coupe.

Last edited:
Curious - any other enlisted service members get funny looks or anything coming in the gate or elsewhere on post when driving or getting out of your NSX?

Welcome Jean, be safe!

Whats up Gil! Haven't seen ya in a while! Add me to the list as well, Jeff Baker here, 3 years in the Navy, currently stationed at Newport News, VA, i have had my 91 Berlina Black NSX / Ivory interior 9 years this October, lightly modded with 174K miles and counting! Im ready for NSXPO in NC! Only 3 hours away! lol Anyone near by feel free to pm me.

Hey army LT when are you going to be back in ft.Riley? I have the red nsx you spotted in junction city a year ago, I just sold it this week to a guy stationed in Leavenworth, I just bought a lamborghini gallardo. I am going to miss my nsx but I couldn't keep both and thought I would pass it on to someone that would spend a little time and money fixing a few things and enjoy as I did for 8 years. Anyway when your in jc bring your nsx by I would love to see it. Thanks mike

Mike,
I was completely floored that in the middle of Kansas someone else had a NSX! lol I remember seeing that red NSX always parked on 18th and Jackson. As soon as Cody finishes up the build (end of this month hopefully) I'll definitely have it out and I'll bring it by sometime.
cheers,
Will

What part of Kansas? I am up in Omaha Nebraska at Offutt AFB.

bought mine about 7 years ago. Been in the navy for 6. Stationed in San Diego. The car has been nothing but spectacular. I'm basically married to her as she steals all my money lol

Back