• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels MINT ESM 004 (BBS LM replica) Wheels and Tires (SoCal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I have a set of MINT ESM 004 (BBS LM replica) wheels (Front: 18x8 +35, Rear: 19X9.5, 114.3 lug pattern)and Falken FK-452 tires for sale. (~1200 mi)
Wheels are now took off from the car and cleaned for sale. Tires are still mounted on the wheels.
I've bought it last year when there was a group buy. I have two more sets of wheels and I want to start selling the parts before I sell my car.
The wheels are MINT and has no scratches on the RIM. (only have two tiny nick by dropping nut on one of the rear wheels.)
BBS center caps(It actually is a clear coated aluminum BBS replica cover sticked to the original ESM wheel caps) to match, 3mm spacer for front (only for '91~'94 models to clear the brake caliper) and tires included. (Lug nuts are not included)
Local buyers preferred (90630) but not limited to. Will ship at buyers expense. Please add the Paypal fees if paid with Paypal.

SOLD!!!

Front tires:
Falken FK-452: 215/35/18 (90% tread left)

Rear tires:
Falken FK-452: 275/30/19 (80% tread left)

The Only Tiny 2 Nicks:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back