• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

mirrors engine cover rims harness bar and harnesses !!!

02 Valance Rims And Other Stuff!! UPDATED!!!

PRICES REDUCED

SCROLL DOWN MORE PICS BELOW!!!
driver and passenger japanese aftermarket seat rails and sliders includes everything needed to mount side mount aftermarket race seats in your nsx. extremely high quality. single spring loaded lever in front engage slider. $400 for both. perfect condition PRICE REDUCED TO $300 FOR BOTH

L and R red door mirrors good condition minor paint chips complete with gaskets $500 obo PRICE REDUCED TO $400

engine cover good condition complete with prop rod $200 obo

Advan model 5 wheels for nsx with Bridgestone potenza so3 tires 17x7 front 18x9 rear. 35 offset front and 40 offset rear. front tires are 7 out of 10 rear tires are 4 out of 10 see pics below $2200 obo PRICE REDUCED TO $1899

2002 rear lower valance painted red good shape $500 SOLD
dc sports stainless steel headers for 3.0 with test pipes $999
HKS cat back exhaust $400

prices do not include shipping all parts in Seattle area local pickup would be nice. [email protected]

Last edited:
hey,

what color are the takata harnesses...
green huh, but thanks for the pics

Last edited:
KANE said:
Advan model 5 wheels for nsx with Bridgestone potenza so3 tires 17x7.5 front 18x9.5 rear. all 42 offset. tires are about a 6.5 on a scale of 1-10. Gunmetal finish. $2450 obo
Do you have photos? Are you sure about the sizes? On the web, there are no half sizes except for 18x7.5 and all offsets are in increments of 5 or 10mm. :confused:

sizes are approximate, I am listing for a friend. I will pull the wheels off today and verify width and offset.I will also post pics. UPDATE front size 17x7 35mm offset rear size 18x9 40mm offset.

Last edited:
does the engine cover have any wear on the out side materil? can you post clearer pic. i could use one. thanks.

email me with your email I cant post high resolution pics here. there is no wear on the engine cover.

Last edited:
For the DC muffler, does it come with complete piping? How long was on the car? I'm interested in the muffler and the rims. Please give me more details at [email protected]

thanks
Brian

Hi,

I am interested in the DC muffler and the 02 Rear Valence. I am in Seattle and I also have a red NSX.

Please give me your number or i can be reached at (206) 228-5988 or via email at [email protected]

Thanks

Re: 02 Valance Rims And Other Stuff!!

hi im very interested in your comptech harness bar with takata harnesses, PM me ASAP thanks

Hello Kane,

This is another Kane (Russell Kane).. :cool:

Im interested in your exhaust parts. Can you please send pictures and condition of both the headers and muffler to me at [email protected]?

By the way, where is this stuff located? Im in San Diego.

Thanks!
Russell

Is the harness bar and harness still for sale? Pictures?

Back