• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Misc. shtuff F.S.

As some of you already know, I sold my 99’ NSX a few weeks ago. The new owner flew out from Colorado and drove it home and in the process put more miles on the car than I did in the previous two years. This was my second NSX having previously sold my 91’ after 9 years of ownership. If you’re counting, that’s 11 years of NSX ownership. I already miss having an NSX and am sure that I’ll have one again someday, but for now it’s time for a change.

As you might guess, I have accumulated a few NSX related things over the years and I need to make room for my next obsession. Listed below is a “lot” of miscellaneous stuff that I need to sell. It’s being offered as a “lot” because I just don’t have the time or patience for eBay or selling the items individually – please don’t waste your time asking if I’ll sell an item separately – I won’t. The lot price is $700, half of which I will forward to Lud as a thank-you for 11+ years of NSX Prime. So, here’s a list of what’s included:

1. 5, New, OEM NSX oil filters. These are the original ones, shrink-wrapped and with crush washers. p/n 15400-PL2-004
2. 4, 1-quart containers, Mobil 1, 10w-30
3. 1 Set (4) rear brake pads. New, OEM. p/n 43022-SLO-J02
4. 1 Set, (4) front brake pads. New, OEM. p/n 45022-SLO-J02
5. New, OEM air filter. p/n 17220-PR7-A00
6. OEM bra – used once. Like new.
7. Dash cover. Aftermarket. Custom fit. Like new.
8. NSX titanium connecting rod. Needs polishing – great for display.
9. NSX front suspension control arm. Has hairline crack. Needs polishing – great for display.
10. 1/12 scale Honda NSX model kit. ROSSO Corp model. LH drive. About 20% complete (engine and front suspension). All parts and original box intact. Very rare.
11. Honda NSX puzzle. 54 pieces. 7”x5”.
12. Red foam 4.5” NSX from NSXPO 99’.
13. Red/black 1.75” metal NSX keychain
14. Red/black 1.75” plastic NSX pull-toy
15. Silver/black 4.5” metal NSX
16. Silver/black 1.75” metal NSX keychain
17. Silver/black 1.75” plastic pull-toy
18. Pewter (I think) 1.25” NSX keychain
19. Hardcover book: Acura NSX, Honda’s Supercar, by Brian Long
20. Softcover book, Honda NSX, Performance Portfolio, 1989-1999, by Brookland Books
That’s it. The lot price of $700 does not include shipping. 50% of the proceeds go to NSX Prime. In accordance with Prime usage rules, no bidding or negotiating. Please PM me if you’re interested or for specific pics.

DaveG
NSXCA member #38
91’ red/black (sold)
99’ Kaiser silver/black (sold)

Back