• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Missing Engine Bay bracket-need part number

Just finished replacing the gaskets on the vtec solenoids and noticed that I'm missing a bracket that holds wires for the igniter, cruise control and TPS sensor on the rear of the engine, near the throttle body. I think that the bracket should attach to a mounting point on top of the vaccuum hose assembly, but am not sure.

Can anybody get me a picture of that area, (or better yet a part number:smile:) I tried searching through the parts diagrams (this one in particular) but struck out. Here is what the area looks like now-yellow circles show the zip ties and connector that should mount to a bracket, blue arrow shows where I think the bracket would mount to the vac hose lines.

IMG_3187.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! Bugger.

When I got the car it came with an aftermarket intake and the OEM airbox in the trunk. I switched back to the OEM box but it looks like the vent pipes that are still there are the aftermarket ones as well.

Well, at least now I know what to look for-thanks Drew!

Back