• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Misunderstood Douchebag: Perspective Now That I'm an NSX Owner

After a month of owning/driving the NSX (including a cross-country trip from San Diego to Washington DC), I think I'm starting to understand better why 'all those guys in nice cars' do the things they do. Here's what I've learned so far, as illustrated by the 'misunderstood douchebag' meme:

32843488.jpg

32843771.jpg

32843840.jpg

32843946.jpg

32844040.jpg

I made these at http://memegenerator.net/instance/32844040

Attachments

• 32843488.jpg
    32843488.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,049
I dunno, I've think collectively we're a pretty tame bunch compared to some others.:smile:

the sunvisors are small......is it me or does that guy in the dbag pics kinda look like shawn....:tongue:

I'm only 6' and I can't use the visors because they hang down way too far.

I think the T cars get smaller visors.

Oh the irony. The land of the rising sun can't make decent sun visors!

is it me or does that guy in the dbag pics kinda look like shawn....:tongue:
Now that you mention it, I agree! :D

I haven't had the chance to sit in an NSX yet. What's the problem with the sunvisors ? Are they too short ? Were the engineers drunk and did they make them transparent?

Dont get the visor comment - they are larger than my modern cars and it has the cool middle one.

The NSX-T visors are smaller than in the coupe (about half the height), and they are not detachable (so you can't swing them to the side). I use something like this in my NSX-T to help provide some shade on the side when it's sunny. Also, the NSX-T doesn't have the middle visor (it's sort of integrated into the driver and passenger visors, but not very well IMO).

Last edited:
Whenever I have to flip down the visor on my targa nsx, I thought: " WTF is this shiet?"
+1. Adding a stripe of tinting on top of the windshield is probably more effective than using the visors in an NSX-T, LOL.

33157529.jpg

33158218.jpg

33158358.jpg

A few more. I may end up switching to another meme eventually :redface:

LOL I can see it a little. but I think I am better looking than that guy in a non gay way.

One more reason to own a coupe. Not saying it's a reason to NOT own a T. Drive the T along the beach on a warm summer night with a sweet companion in the passenger seat. Drive the coupe to, at, and home from the track and on sunny days at The Dragon and the PCH.

Back