• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MITA short shifter review

Hello Prime! Just wanted to share my thoughts on the MITA short shifter. You all may know this as the ultra short height shifter that came in the NA1-R but that MITA reverse engineered and made available for LHD vehicles. It's a pretty cool product considering how complex it must have been to design this. I personally think it's awesome that MITA is still making new parts like this for the NSX community and I hope they continue to support us being that we're such a small niche market.

I chose to refine the finish a bit in a couple spots and i also plan to do a long term follow up review later (and possibly attach the CRF short shift kit to it) so look out for that in the future.

Nice job Chris. Your videos have been so helpful for the community, and your technique is sound, so I'm awarding you the NSX Prime "Tech Expert" badge. :) Congrats!

Also, what exhaust? Sounds like Ti.

Nice job Chris. Your videos have been so helpful for the community, and your technique is sound, so I'm awarding you the NSX Prime "Tech Expert" badge. :) Congrats!

Also, what exhaust? Sounds like Ti.
Wow thank you so much, that really means a lot!

My exhaust is the Advance Ti (I have a video on it...of course). Don't think I've ever posted the link to the video here before since I've mainly been posting DIY videos. But yeah i like it a lot. It's too bad this one and the ARC are both discontinued because they're 2 of my favorite sounding exhausts.

Back