• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MN Local Drive Sunday Sept. 19th

September 19th MN drive? (Official?)

Next drive is the 19th of September. Thought I'd start a thread to give people a heads up & new comers something to view as a posting. It seems I will be able to make the 19th of Sept.(I don't work that day). Anyone with an idea of meet ups, routes feel free to chime in. I missed the last drive so I'm looking forward to this one. I'm not a very skilled planner so please do step in & take charge.

Forgot to mention, that after this drive we will likely be heading to First Gear Garage in Eden Prairie for their Open House. The guys that run that shop (really nice folks) would love to have us swing by for a visit. Certainly, if you can't make it to the Open House, not an issue or requirement.

Just a reminder to folks. We will be meeting in the East Ikea parking lot ~7:30AM (if you think you might be running late just PM cause this isn't a fast, hard time). Make sure you have a full tank of gas. Additionally, if you would like to attend the First Gear Garage Open House (www.firstgeargarage.com), afterwards, I believe they are asking that folks attending bring a can of non-perishable food for donation to a local food bank.

How was the drive guys? Hope you guys had a good time. Sorry didn't make it this time. If the weather permit, we should plan our last drive of the year in October. Let me know!

I did the 2009 NSX drive last weekend in my Ford. Even better roads than I remembered!

I "think" they may have repaved some of the roads. I agree the area now has some pretty nice roads.

I don't believe any of the roads from the 2009 drive were repaved and some are in need of assistance.

Back