• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moddiction Stainless Steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. Thought I would offer some of my products to everyone on here. I have sold quite a few shift knobs to NSX guys already so hopefully someone here can post up some installed pictures in an NSX!

I started making and selling my shift knobs on s2ki.com. They were very popular so I have started selling them to many different car models as well as expanding my product line.

My name is Ryan. I am the owner and sole employee for Moddiction. You will always deal with me directly through email, PM, Phone, ordering etc.

On to some of the products I offer.

My website is: www.moddiction.com

Visit the photo gallery on my site to view many different Moddiction items installed on customers cars.
Click below.

Photo Gallery Click HERE

Become a fan of Moddiction on Facebook to get updates on new product, discount codes, info on upcoming sales and more.

Moddiction | Facebook

NSXPrime members can receive 10% off any shift knob purchase by using coupon code NSX at checkout.

I offer a few different types and finishes for the shift knobs.

First model is the Anvil shift knob. It is a 2" round stainless steel shift knob weighing over 1 lb and fully countersunk to sit very low!

Regular price for the Brushed finish is $59.99
We also offer this model in a Gloss Black and Textured Black powder coated finish for an additional $10

Brushed finish can be viewed below.
Moddiction Stainless steel shift knob

stuffforsale023-1.jpg

Gloss Black can be seen below on website.
Moddiction Anvil Shift Knob

And textured black below.
Moddiction Anvil Shift Knob

Next model is the Anvil 2 model.

It weighs 435 grams as well as being fully countersunk.

Regular price is $59.99

Also available in the gloss and textured black finishes for an additional $10 as well as wrinkle red, textured silver and textured blue.

Can view this item on site below.
Moddiction Anvil II Brushed stainless steel shift knob

AnvilIIMiatapicture.jpg

Copyofnewshiftknob004.jpg

Our newest model is the "Anvil Mini" which we released today. It looks the same as the 2" anvil but it is 1.8" instead.
weight is 320 grams. Fully countersunk.

Regular price is $59.99
Also available in gloss and textured black finishes for an additional $10

Can see it on the site below.
http://shop.moddiction.com/Moddiction-Anvil-Mini-Brushed-Stainless-Steel-shift-knob-026.htm

Shown below is the Anvil Mini next to the 2" Anvil model.

011-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

Some more installed pictures shown below.

046.jpg

063.jpg

081.jpg

057.jpg

084.jpg

080.jpg

073.jpg

The Moddiction Titanium shift knobs are now back IN STOCK!!

We have the 2" Anvil Titanium as well as the brand new model the Anvil II in full Titanium

Many different colors/finishes are available!

To see on my site please follow this link.

Moddiction Titanium Shift Knob

Available in either a 2" sphere or the "Anvil II" design in full Titanium.

2" Anvil Titanium weighs 255 grams

Anvil II Titanium weighs in at approximately 235 grams.

-Available in a Brushed Finish and Semi polished finish (For certain colors only)

-Available colors include: plain Titanium, Burnt Titanium, Iridescent Burnt Titanium, Gold, Pink/Purple, Iridescent Blue, Teal. *

Slight variations of those colors can be done. No red or black are available.

-Fully countersunk (1"+ lower than stock)

-Height adjustable as are all current Moddiction Shift Knobs. (For 10mm shifter lever size only)

-Made in the USA

-20mm opening in shift knob to accommodate many reverse lock-out shifters.

Here are some pictures I took today of most of the finishes I offer.

064-1.jpg

068-2.jpg

059.jpg

057-1.jpg

054.jpg

053.jpg

052-1.jpg

045-3.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't engraved the Titanium shift knobs yet. I will in the future but will take some time.
I am doing a batch of engraved Anvil 2 stainless steel shift knobs shortly however.

How well do they fit onto the OEM shift boot or do i need to modify to make it fit the boot clip?

Quality knobs, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to attach to the oem boot.

These shift knobs do not have a clip or anything to hold the shift boot up unfortunately. In most cars you can use a zip tie or grommet underneath the shift boot to keep it help up. These knobs lower the height quite a bit so will close the gap to the shift boot some.

Thanks for the orders guys!

These shift knobs do not have a clip or anything to hold the shift boot up unfortunately. In most cars you can use a zip tie or grommet underneath the shift boot to keep it help up. These knobs lower the height quite a bit so will close the gap to the shift boot some.

Thanks for the orders guys!

A lot of people use a washer. The part the knob screws into gets wider after the threads. So by placing a washer on the shifter the putting the boot on and screwing the knob on keeps everything in place. If you source something you should supply it with your knobs it's not an expensive part and would save people the hassle of jerry rigging the boot to stay up. Just a thought:smile:

A lot of people use a washer. The part the knob screws into gets wider after the threads. So by placing a washer on the shifter the putting the boot on and screwing the knob on keeps everything in place. If you source something you should supply it with your knobs it's not an expensive part and would save people the hassle of jerry rigging the boot to stay up. Just a thought:smile:

Here is an example of the washer. You can use a zip tie if you remove the console. If you don't want to remove the console you can do it like the link.

Last edited:
Ok nice thanks guys!

I haven't included them since only certain cars need them. With many cars the shift knob goes so low down that the boot gets pushed down by the shift knob.
I can try and pick some for those on here that would like to purchase a knob and have the washer keep the boot up as well.

Will do. I should have those in stock in approximately 2 weeks! Thanks.

Yeah i agree, if you source you should provide. Saves me time & effort looking for that washer.
I'll take the Iridescent anvil sphere, LMK.

BTW, nice write up on this issue Comtec.

Last edited:
Anyone know the size and what type of washer would be best? I'll pick some up and include them with all NSX orders as long as you put it in the order notes you are ordering for an NSX.

Edit. So looks like just a small 10mm ID washer would be needed? Can anyone confirm that is what would be needed? How wide does the outside diameter have to be?

Last edited:
The linked thread above says an OD of 1".

FYI, I have not done this and am basing this info on the linked thread alone.

I ordered fender bolts from this vendor and e-mail response was fast and items arrived almost as quickly as the e-mail.

Last edited:
Thanks timeless, that was originally done in 2007 when i changed my shift knob the first time. It's a lot easier then taking out the console.

The ID of the washer i guessed at to be 10mm because it just barely fits over the threads, i didn't measure it. The one i used came with the 04-05 factory knob i had at the time. It has to be really close to the thread size so it will stop where the threads end.

I get to see my car for the fist time in 2 months this weekend :biggrin: so maybe i can get the size for you.

Mike

Ohhh just greaaaaaaat...I put up WTB ad for Ti knob and I see this nowwwww?

Anyways can I get one of these knobs above

Zaid

Ohhh just greaaaaaaat...I put up WTB ad for Ti knob and I see this nowwwww?

Anyways can I get one of these knobs above since I love polishing knobs.

Zaid

:eek: wow getting personal now here aren't you?

:biggrin:

:eek: wow getting personal now here aren't you?

:biggrin:

Holy shit what did the iPhone spell checker made me put there
LoL
"I love polishing knob" lol lol hilarious

Ok what I mean to say is "since I was looking for a titanium knob"

LoL and btw Eddie You shut up Mr.

Zaid

I am currently all sold out of the 2" Anvil titanium shift knob.
Only titanium knob I have available is the Anvil2 brushed or burnt finish titanium shift knob.

I will have more Anvil titanium knobs completed in about 1 months time.
Sorry about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back