• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is to the moderator of this forum.I posted a message to imform NSX owners of a great NSX corral at Concorso Italiano this year on August 15.You the moderator instantly took my post and moved it somewhere else where nobody will see it.I have nothing to do with this event and am just trying to imform car guys of one of the biggest car events in the World.Historic car races,car auctions,Pebblebeach Concorse,ECT.Plesae put it back in this general discussion where people can see it and maybe attend a truly great car weekend. THANKS MIKE

I am not the moderator; Lud is.

However, I can tell you that whenever there is a topic about an upcoming event, Lud usually moves it into the regional forum corresponding to where the event will take place. That's what the regional forums are for. And yes, NSX owners do browse the regional forums corresponding to the area where they live.

Also - you apparently don't seem to understand that there are 23 different forums on NSXprime, and each serves a different purpose. This topic, for example, should have been opened on the forum called "NSXprime Discussion" - not here in the General Discussion forum. So you can expect Lud to move this one, too.

Huh?

>>You the moderator instantly took my post and moved it somewhere else where nobody will see it.

I don't understand this comment. The original post seems to be in the General NSX Discussion just nearer to the bottom of the list.

I'd follow NSXTASY's advice to post in the regional forum, I don't think you'll get many people travelling cross country for this event.

Re: Huh?

Soichiro said:
I don't understand this comment. The original post seems to be in the General NSX Discussion just nearer to the bottom of the list.

No, I think you're looking at the post regarding last year's event. The post for this year's event was moved to the appropriate regional forum.

Soichiro said:
I don't think you'll get many people travelling cross country for this event.

Exactly - which is why it belongs in a regional forum.

Back