• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moderators - paying any attention to buyer/seller experience threads....

I have made several posts in the Dali thread three weeks ago- no response as to posts being approved or not.
Thanks

Only one person reviews and approves them and that is the site Admin. Because only one person does all that work there generally is a delay.

Now, like a month since posts were made. In the meantime, I fear people are doing business with Dali.....
Is anyone paying attention??

Only one person reviews and approves them and that is the site Admin. Because only one person does all that work there generally is a delay.

There are years of warnings about Dali ripping off members and his fanboys continue to defend him. If people are dumb enough to try to do business with Dali after all the public complaints then there is no sympathy for them when they, too, get ripped off.

There are years of warnings about Dali ripping off members and his fanboys continue to defend him. If people are dumb enough to try to do business with Dali after all the public complaints then there is no sympathy for them when they, too, get ripped off.

Yes, totally agree. It seemed maybe the new people were going to clean it up. I thought they might be doing that as did a few others. I was just updating my experience trying to get some or all $$ back, which was- ain't happened yet!
Thanks

Back