• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Modernize your NSX: Interior / Exterior LED Bulbs for your NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Nick for the assistance - let me know when you get the last bulb safely! :)

Got it...w/ postage due! :rolleyes:

All bulbs are now installed and looking fabulous.

Thanks again!:biggrin:

Got any pics of these LED's installed for the license plate area? :) I have LED's in the same place but its hard to aim the light towards the plate instead of the ground...

Maybe its possible to have a strip of LED's much like on your front bumper but right above the rear plate? :)

Got any pics of these LED's installed for the license plate area? :) I have LED's in the same place but its hard to aim the light towards the plate instead of the ground...

Maybe its possible to have a strip of LED's much like on your front bumper but right above the rear plate? :)

9doors: You have a PM brother :)

enkrypt3d: Actually I already built the LED strip prior for my s2000 and if you want the absolute brightest light, yes I can build something nice for you.

On my 2004 nsx, it uses dual bulbs and I found swapping them to the 6000k LED's is plenty bright. I will snap a comparison picture for you in a bit but here's the setup on my s2000 (same principle of course)

IMG_4245.jpg

Same setup but in blue on my Yamaha R1:

DSCN4282.jpg

LED kits available in stock

x1 91-01 kits

x3 02+ kits

Please purchase here:

http://www.euroboutique.us/store_nsx_interior_led.html

These kits are DIRECT PLUG/PLAY and almost too bright as some tell me :biggrin: It's as easy as swapping bulbs, no wires, no modifications needed so as long as you can pop out a bulb you can install this kit, takes 2 minuts tops!

LED kits available in stock

x1 91-01 kits

x3 02+ kits

Please purchase here:

These kits are DIRECT PLUG/PLAY and almost too bright as some tell me :biggrin: It's as easy as swapping bulbs, no wires, no modifications needed so as long as you can pop out a bulb you can install this kit, takes 2 minuts tops!

off topic but where can I get one of those remote mount units that fit inside the OEM clock display that shows all the arrows for the V1? :)

I have the remote unit somewhere just need the modified clock thingy to stick it in there and make it look all clean and stealthy!

thanks to prime members who picked up their kits at the 2010 NSX Spring Fling over the weekend :biggrin:

Have 4 kits ready to ship, PM me if you have questions on fitment. These are plug/play setups and we also have license plate and parking light bulbs in stock.

rick

I have put together some of the more popular kits but if you have something specific in mind that is not listed here, please PM me and we’ll see what we can do. I have about 6 full kits in STOCK READY TO SHIP

1) 1997 – 2005 NSX Interior LED Upgrade Kit (5 bulbs: Overhead dome, both doors, trunk and single driver footwell) $96.50

2) 1991 – 1996 NSX Interior LED Upgrade Kit (6 bulbs: Overhead domes , both doors, trunk and single driver footwell) $84.00

Some other bulbs we offer include:

3) Pure White License plate bulbs 6000k (pair) $39.95

4) 2002 – 2005 NSX Parking Light bulbs 6000k (pair) $39.95

5) 2002 – 2005 Turn Signal Bulbs 6000k (pair) $69.95

Hey Rick,
You should double check your applications for #1 and #2.

It should probably read:
1) 1995 – 2005 NSX Interior LED Upgrade Kit (5 bulbs: Overhead dome, both doors, trunk and single driver footwell) $96.50

2) 1991 – 1994 NSX Interior LED Upgrade Kit (6 bulbs: Overhead domes , both doors, trunk and single driver footwell) $84.00

I would think that the 1991-1994 would be the same and the 1995-2005 would be the same (since most US based 1995-1996 NSXs are Targas with a single dome light). Is there another difference I missed?

Thanks Adrian but actually I only have the prices reversed since 6 bulbs cost more than the 5-bulb kit :)

Corrected below:

1) 1997 – 2005 NSX Interior LED Upgrade Kit (5 bulbs: Overhead dome (single), both doors, trunk and single driver footwell) $84.00

2) 1991 – 1996 NSX Interior LED Upgrade Kit (6 bulbs: Overhead domes (dual), both doors, trunk and single driver footwell) $96.50

I've shipped quite a few kits out and no one has told me otherwise so far....please correct me if I'm wrong :wink:

Thanks Adrian but actually I only have the prices reversed since 6 bulbs cost more than the 5-bulb kit :)

Corrected below:

1) 1997 – 2005 NSX Interior LED Upgrade Kit (5 bulbs: Overhead dome (single), both doors, trunk and single driver footwell) $84.00

2) 1991 – 1996 NSX Interior LED Upgrade Kit (6 bulbs: Overhead domes (dual), both doors, trunk and single driver footwell) $96.50

I've shipped quite a few kits out and no one has told me otherwise so far....please correct me if I'm wrong :wink:

The 1995-1996 NSX-T has a single overhead dome light which is mounted above and behind the driver (1995-1996 Targas should be getting kit #1).

I have a 1995 and this is the case. :biggrin:

BTW, Brian (procurer) has a 1996 NSX-T, which may have contributed to the mixup posted earlier (he also should have gotten kit #1).:wink:

Last edited:
thanks for all the orders and insight fellas! :)

I will be shipping out the kits today for those who ordered this past weekend. Any questions remember we are always available for ONLINE TECH SUPPORT (M-F, 8-5pm daily)

GCHAT: [email protected]

Find us also on Facebook and Twitter :biggrin:

Just had my kit for '91 with license plate LED's installed, great looking!

Thanks for this product! I'll do some pictures once it gets more dark here in Norway, the midnight sun kinda makes it bright all night long:) Looked great inside my garage though:smile:

Just had my kit for '91 with license plate LED's installed, great looking!

Thanks for this product! I'll do some pictures once it gets more dark here in Norway, the midnight sun kinda makes it bright all night long:) Looked great inside my garage though:smile:

Glad you like the bulbs - never shipped anything to your country before! :biggrin: Appreciate the iTrader feedback and hope you enjoy as they really do light up at night!

rick

I have a request!

Now that I have upgraded my dome lights and foot well, my ignition ring looks lame. It is a pretty small bulb in there and was wondering if there is a possible LED swap.

PLEASE? :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back