• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Momo-Tuner 320 MM Leather w/Red Stitching Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale:
Momo-Tuner 320 MM Leather w/Red Stitching Steering Wheel

Up for sale is a very lightly used Momo-Tuner steering wheel in a 320 mm sizing. This steering wheel is authentic with serial number etched in the back. Condition is excellent if not perfect as there is no scratches on the leather and the red stitching is in great condition. Wheel is almost identical to the NSX-R wheel except for the red ‘TUNER’ label below the front MOMO label and the sizing is a bit smaller. I purchased this wheel for a better race car feel and the additional leg room was a bonus. Grips feels superb in the hand as they are thicker and what you expect from a racing wheel. Includes brand new Momo horn button/aluminum ring and accessories in photo.

This is one of my most favorite mods in my NSX as I felt the EPS system made the steering feel too light in my hands. Less weight than the OEM unit gives the steering a more direct feeling, similar to the earlier NSX models without EPS. For those of you who did the interior color stitching mod like I did, this also helps complete the look to match the rest of the interior. I do take paypal, but add 4% to cover fees or use friends/family. Feel free to PM if you have any additional questions.

Price: $150 obo

Manufacturer site:
http://www.momousa.com/tuning/steering-wheels/tuner-black.html

MOMO-TUNER
TUN32BK0B - 320 BLACK

Product Description
Top Grain black leather with anatomic grips.
Black spokes.

Additional Information
Style: Tuning
Color: Black
Screw: Black
Material: Leather
Spoke Finish: Black, Anthracite
Ring/Pad: Black, Silver round
Stitch: Red
Horn: Black, Machined
Diameter: 12.60 in (320 mm
Rim Diameter: 0.98 x 1.26 in (25 x 32 mm)
Anatomic Grip Diameter: 1.3 x 1.38 in (33 x 35 mm)
Weight: 3.0 lbs (1.36 kgs) for 320mm version
Retails: $210

Attachments

• CIMG1043.jpg
    CIMG1043.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 136
  • CIMG1042.jpg
    CIMG1042.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 111
  • CIMG1047.jpg
    CIMG1047.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 81