• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Money Transfer

Guys, I need an opinion on this. I have been trying to order parts from Doenforce for sometime now. The problem is credit cards from Brunei Darussalam is not accepted by their website. I tried to register on paypal but paypal do not accept registration from Brunei.

My last option will be to transfer money to the bank account of Downforce. My question, is it safe to do a transaction this way? Is it traceable if something goes wrong?

Thanks in advance.

p/s: I know Mr. Peter Chou has got some great reviews in this forum.

Why not just use Western Union?

Based on what I have seen of Downforce, I would guess that they are a good vendor.

That's how I did it, wire money transfer, yes it is traceable. Seek advise from the bank officers, go to a global bank.
Western Union is also a good option, I opted for the bank... well because I got better transfer rate charges.

Thx for your opinion dvdoughboy and ISR. ISR, since you are from Brunei, I guess I can feel a little bit better now that I know somebody had done it before from here. Did u do it thru internet banking? Any other members who did their orders through money transfer? Experience?

Wire transfer is the safest way to make sure that the money gets transfered to the correct account. If something does go wrong you have a bank that will help you. I transfer money international every week. Its safe, very traceable and if anything does go wrong the banks will make it right.

Supercar said:
Is it traceable if something goes wrong?
Traceable does not mean recoverable. You're at the mercy of the vendor if you wire funds.

Supercar said:
Thx for your opinion dvdoughboy and ISR. ISR, since you are from Brunei, I guess I can feel a little bit better now that I know somebody had done it before from here. Did u do it thru internet banking? Any other members who did their orders through money transfer? Experience?

PM Peter(nsxpowered), he'll give all the required details, my experience wih Peter have been positive.
And nope, no internet banking, go to the bank yourself or get somebody to do it(like I did). Eager to get my lastest buy from Peter :biggrin: should be deliver soon. Happy 'buying'

Ok... Thanks y'all. I might probably do the wire transfer this friday (weekly holiday here) and hope that everything goes well.

I needed that extra bit of moral assurance. Thank you

Supercar said:
Did u do it thru internet banking? Any other members who did their orders through money transfer? Experience?

Hi,

Im already order fidderent auto parts to my own S2000 & Civic TypeR (EP3),
many differennt's Finish auto forum's peoples.. Almost 40 000 usd and in european about 10 000 €+.

So, usually Im beeing made trasnfer, it work as good as credit card payment.
Ask proper information and send moneys. Then you could take it easy :wink: ..

so don't worry about it :smile:

-Pegi-

EDIT: I mostly do internet payment at home/my company place.

Back