• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Monte Carlo Blue NSX-T For Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<s>For Sale....</s>SOLD

1998 Monte Carlo Blue NSX-T with tan interior (If you've been following the Samurai thread, you might have seen my NSX there :) ) VIN:JH4NA2162WT000184

I'm the second owner. I bought it fully certified from an Acura dealership in April, 2002 with about 14.5k miles. Thus, I still have the remaining 7yr/100k mile warranty from October, 1998. (transferable)

The car is beautiful inside and out. The exterior has some minor rock chips in the front bumper and one wheel has a minor curb rash. I condition the leather every time I wash the car (once or twice a month)

The car has the SOS rapid shift knob and RM Racing intake. Otherwise, the car is completely stock since new. I have the original shift knob and airbox in mint condition as well.

Furthermore, the car currently has about 21,700 miles.

If you're looking for a blue/tan NSX (1/18 produced in '98 based on the FAQ I believe), this is the perfect opportunity.

I must sell quick so I'm listing it for $52k. You won't be disappointed. Serious inquiries please. Prefer local buyer.

email: [email protected] or call (408)896-XXXX (cell)

Thanks,

Noah

Last edited by a moderator:
news update....since i'm in a hurry to sell this quick....i need to sell before the end of the month so here's a little incentive.

for those that spread the word and bring me the final buyer, i'll provide a $100 referral fee. (paypal, check or whatever means)

hope this will speed up the process a little.....thanks.

cheers!:)

JOPRIMO said:
Hey Blue... may I ask why you need to sell?

fav218.jpg

thanks for all the emails, guys. i guess i'm not a good negotiator. the first guy that came to look at my car bought it at his first offer price....i'm not a negotiating type of person. if i see fit, the first guy will take it.....and after seeing the car for 10 minutes and testdrove it, he bought it.

just smogged the car during lunch....$58 (expensive will go up more next month due to the dyno addition)

waiting to go to his bank this afternoon. if all goes smoothly, i'm out of an NSX today :(

saddest day of my life.....

BlueKnight, sorry to see the NSX go, but congrats on the soon to be new addition to the family! Just remember, the NSX is a car, the gift of life is priceless!! :)
Hope to see you back in the saddle sometime soon!
Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back