• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Monterey Car Week is coming! Cars & Coffee event sponsored by Pebble Beach!

Cars and Coffee
Hosted by The Pebble Beach Sports Car Club
Saturday, August 17, 2013 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
Del Monte Shopping Center
1410 Del Monte Center
Monterey, CA
This is a free event for participants and spectators. We had around 8 NSX's there last year, and had a great time, and spectators loved our cars! Hope to see you there, if we get a good turn out maybe we can plan a drive after the event.
Hosted by The Pebble Beach Sports Car Club
Saturday, August 17, 2013 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
Del Monte Shopping Center
1410 Del Monte Center
Monterey, CA
This is a free event for participants and spectators. Last year we had about 8 NSX's there and we all parked together and had a great time, hope to see you there!

Last edited:
I went last year and had a good time.
Gelato - my wife and I spoke to you about your car and NSXs in general for a bit.

looking forward to seeing the NSX there. Does anyone know where the best spot to watch the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion at Laguna seca?

My favorite spot is above turn 2 near the bathrooms, if you pick the right spot you can see most of the track including turn 11 for the long straight. Set up a chair and walk around the track, have fun!

Anyone planning on being there this Saturday morning?
thinking about packing up the wife into the mistress and heading down for the morning.
-b

Back