• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Monthly SCA Meeting 2/3/05

1. PoohBEAR
2. blknsxnoc
3. Joseph
4. Casper91
5. Turbo NSX
6. EVOF575GTC
7. AndyH
8. ss_md + 1
9. awsomr1
10. NSXWIND (60% sure)
11. HybridNSX
12. icefire (my first meeting )
13. Ca AGNSX
14. CDub
15.c30vtec
16. T-Med
17. HondaArrArrr
18. Socalx
19. SuperSpeed

1. PoohBEAR
2. blknsxnoc
3. Joseph
4. Casper91
5. Turbo NSX
6. EVOF575GTC
7. AndyH
8. ss_md + 1
9. awsomr1
10. NSXWIND (60% sure)
11. HybridNSX
13. Ca AGNSX
14. CDub
15.c30vtec
16. T-Med
17. HondaArrArrr
18. Socalx
19. SuperSpeed
20. Joel

**This list is now officially CLOSED. j/k lol :D

Ok, I'm new here and not used to your guy's humor, so I'm assuming "At Sex" really means 6pm?

This will be my first meeting as a NSX owner. I purchased a 2002 over the weekend.

1. PoohBEAR
2. blknsxnoc
3. Joseph
4. Casper91
5. Turbo NSX
6. EVOF575GTC
7. AndyH
8. ss_md + 1
9. awsomr1
10. NSXWIND (60% sure)
11. HybridNSX
13. Ca AGNSX
14. CDub
15.c30vtec
16. T-Med
17. HondaArrArrr
18. Socalx
19. SuperSpeed
20. Joel
21. nfire

Hapa88 said:
Ok, I'm new here and not used to your guy's humor, so I'm assuming "At Sex" really means 6pm?

No, he meant it. You'll see him rolling his eyes back when he is having his moment during the gathering.

nfire, is that you Arnie? I heard about your new toy (Silverstone Metalic/black). Congrats!

Go ahead and put me down. I'll be on my way down from Redondo Beach. Best of luck to me with traffic. . .

1. PoohBEAR
2. blknsxnoc
3. Joseph
4. Casper91
5. Turbo NSX
6. EVOF575GTC
7. AndyH
8. ss_md + 1
9. awsomr1
10. NSXWIND (60% sure)
11. HybridNSX
13. Ca AGNSX
14. CDub
15.c30vtec
16. T-Med
17. HondaArrArrr
18. Socalx
19. SuperSpeed
20. Joel
21. nfire
22. Hapa88

Cdub,

Yes this is Arnie. I am having so much fun. I feel like a kid with a new bike. :biggrin:

I'm in....

1. PoohBEAR
2. blknsxnoc
3. Joseph
4. Casper91
5. Turbo NSX
6. EVOF575GTC
7. AndyH
8. ss_md + 1
9. awsomr1
10. NSXWIND (60% sure)
11. HybridNSX
13. Ca AGNSX
14. CDub
15.c30vtec
16. T-Med
17. HondaArrArrr
18. Socalx
19. SuperSpeed
20. Joel
21. nfire
22. Hapa88
23. G-ster

nfire said:
Cdub,

Yes this is Arnie. I am having so much fun. I feel like a kid with a new bike. :biggrin:

My advise to you is to not hang around in these forums. You are going to want to mod your car and turn it into a monster.

Phase 1:
1> Bigger and wider wheels for the racier look
2> You can't have the big wheels without new suspension for a more aggressive stance.
3> Sway bars to minimize roll.
4> Exhaust to be heard when you show up at events.
5> Intake for that cool growl and sucking sound.
6> Headers for the extra HP.
7> Super charger to compensate for the low torque in order to hang with the F-car and Lambos.
8> You can't have an extra 100hp without the big brakes.
9> To stop the slipping, you'd need a racing clutch to handle the extra HP. Good thing you have a 6-speed, otherwise you'll need short gear and ring and pinion.

Phase 2 - With all that hardware, you'd want to go to the track to see what it does.

STAY AWAY FROM HERE! :tongue:

CDub said:
My advise to you is to not hang around in these forums. You are going to want to mod your car and turn it into a monster.

Phase 1:
2> You can't have the big wheels without new suspension for a more aggressive stance.
7> Super charger to compensate for the low torque in order to hang with the F-car and Lambos.
9> To stop the slipping, you'd need a racing clutch to handle the extra HP. Good thing you have a 6-speed, otherwise you'll need short gear and ring and pinion.

Phase 2 - With all that hardware, you'd want to go to the track to see what it does.

I totally agree! I just ordered step #3,4 and 5 after completeing the first 2 steps!!

Geett mee outtaaa here!!!

....oh ya, ur damn right i'll be at the meet! :wink:

Cya guys there!

- David

With that being said, it looks like we're going to have a greeeeeeat turn out tomorrow. It looks like we're dispatching chinese foods from China too :rolleyes: ....NOT!!!!

Guys....Import Tuner Magazine will be coming over tomorrow and looking for a car to feature....Front page opportunity here. As such, email me a picture or two of your baby and I'll give them my input :D [email protected]

CDUB IS RIGHT!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HERE............. :biggrin:

CDub said:

Phase 1:

Re: JGTC T-Shirts

Ca AGNSX said:
Hey everyone, I will have the Event T-shirts for the people who attended the JGTC event on Saturday only and missed the event t-shirts! :biggrin:

:cool:

I attended Saturday and never got a shirt. Can I get one? I'll show ya my pass :biggrin:

- David

Hope its not too late to sign up, this is my last monthly meeting for a while :frown:

Emil

1. PoohBEAR
2. blknsxnoc
3. Joseph
4. Casper91
5. Turbo NSX
6. EVOF575GTC
7. AndyH
8. ss_md + 1
9. awsomr1
10. NSXWIND (60% sure)
11. HybridNSX
13. Ca AGNSX
14. CDub
15.c30vtec
16. T-Med
17. HondaArrArrr
18. Socalx
19. SuperSpeed
20. Joel
21. nfire
22. Hapa88
23. G-ster
24. DetCMfan

1. PoohBEAR
2. blknsxnoc
3. Joseph
4. Casper91
5. Turbo NSX
6. EVOF575GTC
7. AndyH
8. ss_md + 1
9. awsomr1
10. NSXWIND (60% sure)
11. HybridNSX
13. Ca AGNSX
14. CDub
15.c30vtec
16. T-Med
17. HondaArrArrr
18. Socalx
19. SuperSpeed
20. Joel
21. nfire
22. Hapa88
23. G-ster
24. DetCMfan
25. bboxer

1. PoohBEAR
2. blknsxnoc
3. Joseph
4. Casper91
5. Turbo NSX
6. EVOF575GTC
7. AndyH
8. ss_md + 1
9. awsomr1
10. NSXWIND (60% sure)
11. HybridNSX
13. Ca AGNSX
14. CDub
15.c30vtec
16. T-Med
17. HondaArrArrr
18. Socalx
19. SuperSpeed
20. Joel
21. nfire
22. Hapa88
23. G-ster
24. DetCMfan
25. bboxer
26. CDX_NSX

Wowieeeee...this is the greatest turnout, great foods, and great people!!! I am like amazeeeeed. Thanks so much for attending. By saying thanks for coming, we need to thanks SCA for supporting us all these time. As such, I like to get them a plague of appreciation from us as our way of saything thank you. I have already requested NSXCA for one. But just in case it doesn't come through, I like us to pitch a few bucks to make this "thanks" happen. Please PM me your contribution intention....every dollar counts!!! If NSXCA comes through, your intention can be place in your heart.................I like us to get one ready for the next meeting.

BTW, I can write this on here knowing that SCA doesn't come online:D

SilverOne said:
hehehe.., light up em' go fast crack pipe... ;) Congrats!

Sounds like someone speaking from experience. I have never heard of someone shopped for an exhaust and ended up buying the whole car that comes with the exhaust. :tongue: You da man!

I'd like to see you driving both NSXs to the next Prime canyon drive. Picture this...
1>Drive one mile in your silver
2>then run back to the green and drive 2 miles and
3>then run back to the silver .....

:rolleyes:

sounds like I missed out on a great meeting.. sorry guys.. :frown:

Back