• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More astonishing photos of black NSX with bronze wheels for you

nice set of wheels....based on your last pic, it seems like your wheel offset is pretty far out......you're using hub adapters?

some springs would also bring this baby to heaven......:)

Blue Knight said:
nice set of wheels....based on your last pic, it seems like your wheel offset is pretty far out......you're using hub adapters?

some springs would also bring this baby to heaven......:)

Blue knight, I dont exactly remember the off set but if you look at the wheel from the top, it is about 5-7 mm under the outer edge of the top part of the rear quarterpanel arch. I am not using any spacers. The front fit perfectly also. The front tire is about 4mm away from the plastic shield on the side not the top. I was able to notice that the little stubbies on new tires were leaving fine lines on the plastic sheild when i turn.

Did you happen to be driving west on hwy 36 near louisville a couple days ago? Spotted a black nsx with which looked like gunmetal wheels, but they coulda been gold

Smooth,
If you are thinking about dropping it, think twice because your RM lip will be trashed real quick... I've gone through 3 already...:)
I love the wheels very much.

love the wheels man!
I wouldnt mine a set :)

without sounding like a complete idiot. Who or what is "RM"? I know of Dali, Science of speed, Mugen, Comptech, WW, and some others, however I'm trying to figure out "RM" I see a bunch of people mentioning their "RM" parts, and I would like to find this company online and see what the offer.

Thanks,
John

Top notch picture... Very soothing to the eyes and also give the black car somewhat of a bronze look to it:D

attachment.php

I was wondering of the offset of the wheels as well... Just wondering how come most nsx's w/ these wheels I see the wheel itself pretty flat/flush... but I have seen a few (without fender flares or wide bodies) where the wheel is deep at the middle an flares out towards the rim... I hope I'm making sense...

Back