• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More NSX Magazines / Books

**SOLD** More NSX Magazines / Books

**SOLD**

Thanks all for your replies.

I thought my last post was the last of it, but cleaning out my shelves exposed a few more items.

EVO Magazine. IMHO the pinnacle of automotive writing and photography. This British magazine trumps all others. The article is a Car of the Year test in which the Euro Honda NSX-R competes and takes the title. Also included in an article comparing the NSX-R to the Pagani Zonda C12-S. Great read, impressive pictures. Like-New $22 Shipped and paypaled (If you think this a bit much for a magazine, consider that it cost me $10 to purchase it new and it is heavy so shipping is $7)

Next
Another EVO magazine where the Honda NSX-R competes in the Greatest Driver's Car in the last 10 years. Won't bore you with how good it. Long article, but this time the NSX-R did not come out on top (I think it placed 5th). Like-New $22 Shipped

Next:
Hardcover Honda: Portrait of an International Brand
Like New. Small tear on cover sleeve. Inside Like new. Zero wear. Still has Border's books sticker on the back. Fairly light NSX content, but worth a read, and well written. Has history of company, F1, cars, R&D, racing, etc. Heavy so $45 + ship (I ship priority USPS, and FedEx Ground). Book is out of print so any copy you will find will be used or have shelf wear. This copy, apart from the rip in the cover is perfect.

NSXPO 2003 die cut sticker (the one you got when you attended). + (1) NSXCA die cut sticker (the one you get when you become a member)
Misc Comptech Sport stickers
$7 shipped for all 3

PM or e-mail OK.

Thanks for looking

Jeff

Last edited:
Back