• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More pics of my babe!

Nice clean silver. What's the purpose of the lights behind the fold-down plate? To blind chasing police cars? ;) Interesting concept.

nice of you to post but...

1) last two pictures are too small & have a strong color-bias towards green, :(
2) third picture looks like a great action shot but it's squashed. :(
3) rego plates down mean you must have a NSX previously owned James Bond. :D (if it's an NSX-T, there's a red button under the shift knob that releases the roof and the passenger seat)

Your rims match those on my Kyosho model which is the first time i've seen them on a real NSX... nice!!!

Nice pics. It appears that you tinted your glass which I am doing on Tues. (my car is silver also). In NY 35% is illegal so I figured if I'm goin down ... might as well go down in flames.. so i'm leaning toward 20%. I am concerned about night driving also. What % do you have?

PHOEN$X said:
Nice clean silver. What's the purpose of the lights behind the fold-down plate? To blind chasing police cars? ;) Interesting concept.

I like toys hehehe ..........:rolleyes:

NeoNSX said:
nice of you to post but...

1) last two pictures are too small & have a strong color-bias towards green, :( Shot w/ a disposable....hopefully I fixed
2) third picture looks like a great action shot but it's squashed. :( Fixed!!
Your rims match those on my Kyosho model which is the first time i've seen them on a real NSX... nice!!! :cool:
THX Man!!!:)

DeweyNSX said:
Nice pics. It appears that you tinted your glass which I am doing on Tues. (my car is silver also). In NY 35% is illegal so I figured if I'm goin down ... might as well go down in flames.. so i'm leaning toward 20%. I am concerned about night driving also. What % do you have?
I have 35% on sides & 20% on rear. It's dark but still doable this way!! I have a rear camera w/ a television inside if it gets too dark too see thru rear glass:eek:

You are Hip- Hop dude! You mentioned that the 35 is do-able? Do you mean Police wise or sight? You might want to consider putting your rear view carmera under the plate with a remote.... so you can watch Pilot and me comin up on ya in the City streets!

ps Pilot ... thanks for the lead on Larry B. I am meeting him next week. Your thoughts on this window thing?? There is silver car out of Phoenix area in this gallery forum that is bad _ _ _! (black vs. silver). THAT car is Hip-Hop

you wanna battle...........

DeweyNSX said:
You are Hip- Hop dude! You mentioned that the 35 is do-able? Do you mean Police wise or sight? You might want to consider putting your rear view carmera under the plate with a remote.... so you can watch Pilot and me comin up on ya in the City streets!

Sup Dewey & Pilot? The plate & the lights are motorized from inside and the window tint is doable police wise and sightwise. No tickets yet! Honestly I don't drive my beast all the time.......'93 w/ 8K mi. :rolleyes:

................oh yeah, i'm glad to hear that you know where you will be when I see you...... :D :eek:

Last edited:
Acura NsX Pilot said:
Im just curious ........is the rear plate motorized with remote control or do u have to manually fold it down ?

There is probably a secret panel of buttons which opens up. One button drops the rego plates, while another button squirts oil onto the road behind - automatically playing an mp3 file of the James Bond Theme at the same time. :p

Seriously though... i'd also like to know the answer to your question, AcuraNSXpilot.

Back