• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Most fun for $150,000

What about an 09 Maserati GranTurismo S?

To all you guys that voted Ford GT - have you ever driven one?? I drove one for a weekend and it was not much fun. It is way too hard to see out of, the doors are a huge Pain and the stock exaust is very quiet. After spending a weekend with the car, I really have no interest in driving it again. My boosted NSX was more fun.

So, my vote is F430 or 360. I have driven the 360, and been on a racetrack as a passenger in a f430 several times. Both are incredible cars.

Thanks for all of the input. I really appreciate those that have driven one or more of the cars. I will have to drive the Ford GT and see for myself, it was high on my potential list.

Does anyone own any of these cars? What about reliability? I know that Ferraris are expensive to maintain, I owned one before.

Does anyone own any of these cars? What about reliability? I know that Ferraris are expensive to maintain, I owned one before.

I heard Gallardos were pretty darn reliable as long as they had the updated sintered clutch which started with the 06MY. Most older Gs have already had this done.

I'd offer $150,000 to Anil for his car. I'm sure it cost more than that to build though.

I think you can find excitement in my choices.

1. Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 rear wheel if you can find it or
SV with GTR body for further diet.
2. Lamborghini Marcy-delet all wheel double disc for single rear wheel
3. Ferrari F360 Modena no need for F430 its not as pretty half second faster.
4. Ferrari F360 Challange to bad not street legal faster than F430 at Fiorano

I've never seen an F430 coupe or spyder go as low as 150k.

There is an 05 F430 Coupe with 15k miles for $169,900 on Dupont Registry right now. That's the lowest priced one right now.

If I had $150k to spend, I believe that the R8 and Ferrari 360CS would be at the top of my list. I'd look at a Gallardo too, but I found it to be uncomfortable when I was in one last. The 360 fit like a glove though. Same with the R8.

Back