• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MotoIQ Pacific Tuner Car Championships 2 Events

Hi All,

Please allow me to introduce myself and our team APD Motorsports. We campaign an Acura TSX in the MotoIQ Pacific Tuner Car Championships.

The MotoIQ Series are 30 Minute Wheel to Wheel races is broken into 2 classes Tuner Under/Tuner over based on HP/LB's 12/1 for TO and 8/1 for TU.

We recently experienced an issue with our sanctioning body (Redline Track Events) last month which threatened to end the season, we as competitiors all got together with MotoIQ and made arrangements to hold the final 4 races of the season (October 15-16th) at Buttonwillow under the Porsche Owners Club and November 5-7th at Las Vegas Motor Speedway at the North American Festival of Speed immediately following SEMA!

We are attempting to up our car count for the Buttonwillow races and If any of you out there are interested and have full race prep vehicles and a wtw competition license, we would like to invite you to come out and race with us!

Details about the series can be found here:
http://www.motoiq.com/magazine_arti...eid/2126/mptcc--2011-season-announcement.aspx

Also FYI: This series generates a great amount of media, just do a quick google search "MotoIQ Pacific Tuner Car Championships or MPTCC" and you will see!

Anybody that would like further information please feel free to PM me here!

Thank You Very Much!
Best,
Jonathan
APD Motorsports

Back