• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Motor Trend Auto show

OK, So the Motor Trend show is November friday 28th - Sunday 30th at the Las Vegas convention center. If anyone wants to go on say...Saturday 29th that would be great. I live but a 10 minute walk from the convention center and anyone can park here for free and have your car valet parked in a high security garage.

*Free ticket with a purchase at any Albertsons or if you have any Union card.
Anyone?.....C'mon Chris & Virgil I know ya wanna go! :biggrin:

1. Bill A.
etc.

Link to show HERE.

thumbnail_12_logo_PMS.gif

Last edited:
OK, So the Motor Trend show is November friday 28th - Sunday 30th at the Las Vegas convention center. If anyone wants to go on say...Saturday 29th that would be great. I live but a 10 minute walk from the convention center and anyone can park here for free and have your car valet parked in a high security garage.

*Free ticket with a purchase at any Albertsons or if you have any Union card.
Anyone?.....C'mon Chris & Virgil I know ya wanna go! :biggrin:

1. Bill A.
ect.

I am not sure. Might go to San Diego this weekend.

Open on Saturday. Anyone else interested in going?

Danny

Dropped by with some out-of-towners using free admission tix from Albertsons(no purchase necessary).... was done in 30 minutes. Highlights: ZR1, New Camaro, Smart cars,..... uh.... I think that's it.....No BMWs, Porsches, F cars, etc... Ideal if your in the market for a daily driver or just want some exercise, or just want to sit in some cars. No GTR, 370z etc.. There was an awesome NSX concept... just kidding...couldn't resist.....:rolleyes:

Back