• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

moved to a cayman

Damn danio I was hoping to get dibs on the mugens... Oh well hope the next owner will do them justice

Cayman? Pics? Is it as nice as most Porsche people say they are?

Cayman? Pics? Is it as nice as most Porsche people say they are?

14654670305_d66e053101_b.jpg

a pic when I took delivery at the local Porsche dealer here in Toronto. I have a few things on order already, so hopefully it'll be a quick build like the NSX.

and.. It is as good as what Porsche people say it is. Again, the best way I can describe this is that it's an S2000 on steroids.

nice!! I was looking at Caymans while searching for my last NSX, because of the NSX market being high and dry...would have got a white one too, love that color on the cayman...so clean.

Here is a pic of one that makes me still want to get one....love the rim color combo on this beauty:eek:
cars_656-m.jpg

cars_657-m.jpg

does anybody have a white NSX with this rim style(black with white lip)???
would love to see it...

Attachments

• cars_656-m.jpg
    cars_656-m.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 68
  • cars_657-m.jpg
    cars_657-m.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
nice!! I was looking at Caymans while searching for my last NSX, because of the NSX market being high and dry...would have got a white one too, love that color on the cayman...so clean.

Here is a pic of one that makes me still want to get one....love the rim color combo on this beauty:eek:
cars_656-m.jpg

cars_657-m.jpg

does anybody have a white NSX with this rim style(black with white lip)???
would love to see it...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/129118-Fs-19-20-inch-360-forged-wheels-like-brand-new

Sure

Back