• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moving to KC soon...

Hello! Just wanted to let you folks know that I'll be moving to KC in about 3-4 weeks--I don't know alot about the city (only been there once) but I'm looking forward to it. Tenatively, I've rented a loft downtown--there doesn't seem to be very many "sports car friendly" garages in the area--If anyone has any suggestions on living location (I'll be working at St. Lukes off of the Plaza) please let me know! Overland Park area seems nice, but it's a bit far and probably more family oriented. Hope to meet you all soon--
Vivek

Welcome to KC, great place to live w/numerous and affordable selection as far as places to live. I personally prefer the Lee's Summit area, although i'm bias. If your working out at State Line & 435, then O-Park would be logistically better suited w/travel time to and from work.

As far as service for the NSX several of us just use Superior Acura. Keep and eye on the mid-west board for drive dates and you will meet some nice guys. I'm w/o my NSX as its been recently sold and looking to replace it asap and I'm still going to attend when I find something new.

Regards
TL

Welcome to KC. I live in Olathe which is just next door to OP, it is very nice, I've lived here since '92. I currently do not own an NSX, but am actively pursuing owning one. Please tell me the stories on your '91. I am looking for an earlier model due to my price range, preferrably red/tan, out of snap-ring range with under 50,000 miles. Enjoy your stay!!!!

Thanks for the welcome. I purchased this '91 last year with 76k miles--I've had no problems whatsoever. You're more than welcome to come view it next month when I get to KC before purchasing one similar to it! Thanks again,
Vivek

Attachments

• nsx30.jpg
    nsx30.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 150
Vivek

While looking through some older posts, I noticed this one I replied to just before I purchased my NSX the end of June. Just to let you know, myself and a group of fellow NSX owners plan on meeting this Sunday at Panera Bread on Sun. Oct.17th between 9 & 9:30 am. It is located in Independence, Mo , on the NE corner of 40 & 291 hwy's. Routes vary. The drive usually lasts 3-4 hrs. and could be considered "spirited", however we don't go crazy. We often do lunch after the drive. I have been to the last two that were held the end of July and August. We haven't met since the August trip due to other events which is too long. They are a lot of fun. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks.

John
'91 Red/Ivory

Back