• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MSR: Karting

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. Its been awhile and wanted to see if we can plan a karting event since it's not as hot outdoors. School and work have been keeping me tied up and I need a break. There's nothing better then getting out stress at the race track.

Can we pick a weekend and head to MRS.
I was thinking a sunday we can start with breakfast and cruse to MSR and then lunch.

http://www.msrhouston.com/msrhouston/karting_party.asp

Rahim

Set a date first.

These Sundays are bad for me
17th, 24th and and any date after Nov 13

Sundays sound good to me as long as it's Nov. 14th or later (sorry Matt.) Oct. 24th may work, depending on if I can make it to the Houston Airshow (Wings Over Houston) on Sat.

There were a few of us at MSR Houston yesterday running with TDE. Karting was also available for $20/15 minute sessions. Apparently, the employees stated all karts are now equal in power and that they re-geared the ones that were too fast. So, Paul, Scott, Kevin and myself and a couple of others went out in a session. Paul and I were right next to each other and I assume we are pretty close in weight. In any case, his kart kept pulling away from me. I still hold to the theory there are some karts that are faster than others. But that won't deter me from going back out there again. Let's do it

I'd be down for a session too - sounds fun. Finally drove my NSX after almost a month and can't wait to drive it more regularly!

Back