• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mugan body?????

Hey prime, i was wondering if anyone/vendor makes a mugan gt rr kit for sale like the one below. To my knowledge this was a one time car made by mugan but i've seen duplicates on other cars. Looking to go wide body soon and exploring all possibilities (plus its the best looking kit out there IMO):smile:Thanks

Attachments

• imagesCAF7LQUL.jpg
    imagesCAF7LQUL.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 462
That was a one-off body made be a design house for Mugen. And the chassis features a unique in-line mid-engine set up. I had a chance to see the car while in development. If it was something you wanted, I'm sure you could find a company to make you something similar. Of course, it will not be cheap.

That was a one-off body made be a design house for Mugen. And the chassis features a unique in-line mid-engine set up. I had a chance to see the car while in development. If it was something you wanted, I'm sure you could find a company to make you something similar. Of course, it will not be cheap.

VRooom, Thanks. I've ask a couple vendors on the possiblity of producing something like this. Most want no part in it even with unlimited funds $$$. I've recently asked Jeff in this video about making something similar for me. Was as close as i could find. Oh and I looooooove your mirrors that you make. Seen them on BlueBat's ride here in San Diego and are top notch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDQuhvlATfk

VRooom, Thanks. I've ask a couple vendors on the possiblity of producing something like this. Most want no part in it even with unlimited funds $$$. I've recently asked Jeff in this video about making something similar for me. Was as close as i could find. Oh and I looooooove your mirrors that you make. Seen them on BlueBat's ride here in San Diego and are top notch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDQuhvlATfk

That is me, in the video. :smile:

hahahaha! Wow!!!! Well you car look Fantastic. I posted a comment on the video too lol. How do you like the VRH system?

Thank you.

A couple things to note on the Mugen car. 1st, those fenders are ~5" wider than the Sorcery ones. It starts to become difficult to drive/park with a car that is 10-12" wider than stock. 2nd, The whole rear of the car has been sectioned to fit the new drive train. I'm not sure you could make it exact on the stock transverse set up but you could get close.

The VRH system that Ravi makes is top notch. I really don't know how I would drive without it.

If money is no object...ask Dome.
http://www.dome.co.jp/e/index.html

They are race car body constructor and here are some pics...

01.jpg

crsm0000000001.jpg

01.jpg

d0112714_19105185.jpg

hey Juice do I sense your interrest in a track car modded to look like a older jgtc racer?....if so stop reading my mind.....:biggrin:

Back