• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mugen M7

I saw this thread on S2Ki and it made me wonder about these rims. I did a brief search but didn't quite find much information. In any case, are these rims worth the price tag of $6500 used?

these are rarer than the MF-10's...
Whether M7's are worth $6,500 used, is a question of how badly someone wants them :biggrin:

Not worth it to me.

There is a guy here in Orlando that has a set of these. I think he is asking around the same price. They are very rare as most of Mugens stuff is. Mugen also made a rear lexon hatch that was going for over 4 grand! I think Alex Vizcara has one.

Ive got a set of Mugen MF-10's on an Integra Type R sitting on my showroom floor:biggrin:

Ive got a set of Mugen MF-10's on an Integra Type R sitting on my showroom floor:biggrin:

Are these MF-10's in 5 lug S2000 sizes ? If so, would they come off that Integra then? :biggrin: Probably not huh :confused:

these are rarer than the MF-10's...
Whether M7's are worth $6,500 used, is a question of how badly someone wants them :biggrin:

Not worth it to me.

and one more thing....

nsx fitment mf10s are rarer than nsx fitment m7's

m7's are more expensive and sought after more.

I always liked the M7's but too bad they did not come in bigger sizes.

Back