• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mugen m7's

I was going to point out that they dont come in large sizes too, but someone beat me to the punch

808NA1 said:
I know someone got a set of MF10s for NSX from him, and I know they had the same set of wheels on their page. Could it have been a different set? I know it says that nothing on that page is for sale, but not even for a ridiculous amount of money? Damn I would love to have any of those Mugen wheels for my NSX.

yes your right about the nsx mf10s..only way i know that is cause i bought them...i know for a fact hes not selling the m7s. but if u want to try to give him 50grand for them..he might change his mind.

matt at icb loves his rims just like you and me..thats what seperates him from other greedy companys thats just after the money!

hybridnsx said:
18/19 in what wheel? the biggest the M7's come in is 16/17....:rolleyes:

hi eddie! :biggrin:

Hmmm I remember seeing a japanese photo and pricing of the M7's up to 19 inches.......I can clearly remember the 18 inch was 980,000 yen and the 19 inch price was not shown..........oh wells......if I ever find that paper with the pics and prices I will show you.....other than that then I will just have to let you be right. :wink: by the way I was in the import scene many years before you david....;) :tongue:

By the way Lakers lost....booooo!!!

ap2 jared said:
yes your right about the nsx mf10s..only way i know that is cause i bought them...i know for a fact hes not selling the m7s. but if u want to try to give him 50grand for them..he might change his mind.

matt at icb loves his rims just like you and me..thats what seperates him from other greedy companys thats just after the money!
Haha, youre the guy I was talking about. I guess I didnt recognize, because you got a different name here. Congrats on the wheels man. Definitely something you dont see all the time. Always admired your DC5. Boy I sure wouldnt mind having those Mugens as a second set of wheels.

NSX Status said:
Volk GT-P....... they look very similar... They are also easier to get...Cheaper in price only, probably made better, and it gives you a newer look, a face lift to the look of the style... If you need the volk's go ahead and e-mail me and I will get back to you soon.....

P.S. Still looking for the m7's:smile:
I guess a little similarity, but not anywhere being the same. GT-Ps may be made better and easier to get, but if youre a true die hard Mugen fanatic, those M7's are like gold. I cant see the comparison between those two wheels.

808NA1 said:
Haha, youre the guy I was talking about. I guess I didnt recognize, because you got a different name here. Congrats on the wheels man. Definitely something you dont see all the time. Always admired your DC5. Boy I sure wouldnt mind having those Mugens as a second set of wheels.

thanks for the compliment. the dc5 was traded in for the ap2. im miss my old car though. anyways. yes the nsx mf10s are going on my ap2. i bought them before the rims were posted on ICB in the BAC Diet section. he posted those up just for kicks.

with the VOLK GTP's i think they look nothing like mugen m7s. ask anyone whos an mugen whore...the difference is like night and day.

808NA1 said:
I guess a little similarity, but not anywhere being the same. GT-Ps may be made better and easier to get, but if youre a true die hard Mugen fanatic, those M7's are like gold. I cant see the comparison between those two wheels.

I agree, I think the GTP's look just like the M7's. But then again thats why I bought them. I have a set of GTP's in 17/18 sitting in my garage. I dont think I want to sell them. They are perfect but may need some tires soon. Very clean. Im in love with the CE28N's:biggrin:

MugenNSX2.jpg

Last edited:
My friend has a set of the Mugens. I believe they are only 1 of 5 sets that exist in the U.S. If you are still interested in purchasing these, please let me know.

JDMAP1 said:
I am looking for a set of mugen m7's. I am wondering if anyone would know someone selling a set?
R A R E item and $$$$$$$$$$ a lot of $
I WOULD put money on turbo kit before i pay $ 5-6000 for wheels
or a supercharger
u cant go wrong with that

Back