• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mustang owners....*SIGH*

Flame me, I don't care, it's funny how dumb some people are... You'd think they'd have better things to talk about then brag about dumb ish like that. Stangs rule, they own you all, we'll race you whatever you're in, wherever, we're a freakin' cult, nothing compares to us!!! *sarcasm* Mach1>Maclaren F1 *more sarcasm* Freakin' hilarious...

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39515

"Good Kill." - Haha, wtf?

"It wasn't at the track. Was at a long stretch freeway(h3) surrounded by mountains." - Idiot

-------------------------------------------------

An actual good post...

"let me guess - you Mach1er's all watch NASCAR.

see, that's the difference between WRX drivers and Mustang drivers (well, besides the mullets, of course) - WRX drivers watch WRC racing, F1, you know, REAL drivers' sports...Mustang owners watch NHRA and NASCAR.

It's really easy to go fast in a straight line - all you gotta do, is floor it, and keep the wheel straight.

You wanna really test your driving skills? slap some knobby tires on there, and run thruough a dense forest (or snow-covered trail) at 100...

my 3 cents (gotta make up for the exchange rate)" - owned, ROFL

congrats for him? :confused:

So the WRX driver admitted his defeat, only to be talked crap about on the net...

I'd take a Sti over a Mach anyday

This is too common among forums that are dedicated to cars punks can afford. I hear the same trash on Evo forums, Maxima (friggin family cars!), and Civic, etc. sites. It's not the cars, it's the people who drive them. Since these younger, cockier (yes a stereotype, but in general a valid one) guys can afford these cars. If the NSX could be bought for $18-25K and the service/mod costs were cheaper, you would have hundreds of them in here doing the same thing. :wink:

That Mach board is hilarious. Over here, someone like me has to kind of go out of his way to be obnoxious to even get a rise out of anyone. Over there, they're all fighting and bickering. How tacky.

STI or Mach1...who cares? What IS a Mach 1, anyway? I'm gonna have to google it.

OK, did it. The Mach1 is a prev-model GT except w/ the Cobra engine but not with all the SVT Cobra upgrades and I guess the Cobra now has a S/C. And, it has 60's style gauges. And these guys have the gall to clown on ricers for decals. Hah.

Automobile magazine calls its interior the crappiest this side of the third world, "inarguably." Wow. Boy, I sure wish I owned one of those. Gonna trade my NSX for like 3 of them tomorrow.

The NSX is thankfully so good that it made my 996 owning friend go and buy a 996TT just so he could be top dog again. I'm still gonna look down my nose at him, given the freefall depreciation those things have had and that magnets stick to the doors & sh!t like that.

My favorite part.. But I do agree with not even bothering with surfing a "stang" forum..

2004 Black Mach1 --- Born 4/5/04
-Flowmaster 40 series
-K&N drop in filter
-Stock mach 460 w/ 2 Atlas 12's & MTX 800Watt rms Amp
-36 Sq. feet of Dynamat xtreme
-Aftermarket Alarm
-20% Tint
-Custom tinted visor strip
-Smoked tail light covers
-Special 3rd brake light msg to the local rice community
-strut tower covers

I guarantee he'll tell you that it runs 10's.... Dynamat, no matter how much you stuff in your car, will increase HP

I have owned a few Mustangs (maybe a dozen)
(Do not confuse a Punk kid with a car)
Only one newer one, 1985 chase vehicle / cop car 2.73 RR with a 5 speed.
I don't know what a Mach is anymore?
Used to own a built 69 Mach 1 , 428 CJ with a shaker hood and a 4 speed. (fast car 450-500HP)
Also an early 65 fastback 289 / 306 hp K car. (cobra kit installed in 65)
But have no idea what a Mach is today. :confused:
I guess some parents think they are doing their kids a favor by
buying them a fast car. (gathered that from the link)
When I was that age we had to build 'em. :biggrin:
Am sure I could do a search and find out what a new Mach consists of,
but could really care less. :tongue:
On the other hand, how many cylinders did the car he barley beat have?
What a victory. LOL LOL

How can you take seriously anything that is said by someone that drives a 78 ford fairmont coupe based car and thinks they are really cool because of it!....Go mullet racers!.....Nice Kill :wink:

I want some Dynamat for my car so I can be fast also, although, I don't think I can get 34 SQ FT in it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back