• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MY 95 photo

just want to share some of my
photo collection for my 95,
thanks

mypic105

mypic106

mypic107

my friend in JPN help me with that one, its only US$400 for the mesh engine cover and she took it with her on the plane when she came to visit me, so everything in that engine bay she got it for me in JPN. . . . . . .
NO postage cost, lucky me ;)

UPDATED:SOS Aluminium Coolant Tank

I just install the SOS coolant tank, its much better than the OEM plastic bottle one ;) and a MUGEN Oil Cap

mypic108.JPG

dave22 said:
Are the lips polished on your wheels? It's hard to tell in the pics...

its not really polished, Its just because its got a kerb damaged on the lips so when they fix it they need to shave it a lil bit . . . .

just received the TEIN Type RA :D after been waiting for 2 months, hopefully my wheels will arrive soon too I cant really wait any longer now 3 months already :mad:

Attachments

• TEIN Type RA.JPG
    TEIN Type RA.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 640
<B>NSXsan</B>, thank you for posting the photo of the engine mesh... now people can see what I've been raving on about. It looks S-E-X-Y!!! :cool: The SOS coolant tank looks 300% better than the plastic one. Subtle, but superb mods.

There is just something especially sexy about Australian NSX's.... yummy RHD. I guess it's cool like meeting someone who's lefthanded. :p

Back