• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 997.2 GT3 RS

I think it's awesome too - it's the real deal. I just read about the new, 600 will be made, GT3 RS 4.0 - another awesome car - 500 naturally aspirated HP.

You'll buy another NSX before your done - I bet you buy another one. There just isn't anything like it.

Have fun and congrats on the purchase!

That sounds good and so does an NSX stock! IMHO. I think the NSX has one of the best sounds out there. They've had to work on the 911 since they water cooled it to make it sound good.

This is all I can say....

20128062.jpg

Awesome car!! Thanks for sharing and I hope it treats you well!!

The GT-One sounds good, but it's no GT3 sound.

I don't think the GT3 sounds that great... in fact I like the NSX clip with the GT1 sounds better. What is clearly a difference however is the lighter flywheel in the GT3 causing faster revs.

Lets not derail the thread though...

I don't think the GT3 sounds that great... in fact I like the NSX clip with the GT1 sounds better. What is clearly a difference however is the lighter flywheel in the GT3 causing faster revs.

Lets not derail the thread though...

I agree... sound is subjective... I think both sound great. Main point is the NSX sound can be tweaked and the GT3 RS is *factory* tweaked sound.

OK, let the GT3 RS love fest continue on NSX Prime :D :tongue:

Back